love stretching shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kontano

love stretching shoes

Post by kontano »

Does anyone have the fetish to stretch flats or heels but not become known by the girl? Stretch the shoes just enough every now and then, so to eventually become loose, and then you can even tease them about it. Like, "why doesn't your shoe fit you?" or something like that. Any stories doing it?
Salvagedrover

Re: love stretching shoes

Post by Salvagedrover »

I like wearing my g/fs shoes while I jerk off into my ex's shoes, WHILE I stare at her sleeping inches away. It's a rush to say the least and gets the job done. I also put her sneakers on her feet when she's asleep on the couch with them hanging off the end of the ottoman, and she's in her girly pajamas, and I snap photos all the time. She has no idea and hopefully never will unless the gov't tries to blackmail me one day.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

That sounds like fun. I love to see loose shoes on girls. I sometimes will wear my wife's to stretch them out.
Last edited by FlatsFetish on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I wore my wife's peep toes once or twice and her left shoe became loose. We went out on the town one night and she wore them and the left one just kept slipping off, the sound of the heel on the pavement was so sexy as one moment it clung to her foot and made that usual sound as it touched the floor then the next time it dragged and sounded... Sublime.
kontano

Post by kontano »

exactly! Have you asked her why she thinks her shoe slips? What does she say? Do you tease her for her slipping shoe? I mean it's very sexy to then tease her about that i did it with my ex.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I told her that I would fix it for her, maybe put a gel pad in there. We talked about it for a few moments but nothing much as she was more annoyed at it. Me? I could have cum all over her shoes just watching them flip. I bet some men who were out and saw it got a little hard over the sight of it slipping off as she walked.
chino

Post by chino »

I love loose shoes. I used to stretch out my ex's slingback straps so that they slipped.
kontano

Post by kontano »

Have you ever stretched any stranger's shoe? Or like paying a visit to a friend and stretch their shoes? And what has been their behavior towards the shoe? I once pretended to go to the toilet in a coworker's house that i was invited for dinner not sexually but casually. And i had noticed that she had shoes in the room opposite of the bathroom. I went in there, i stepped with my shoe on the inside-back of the shoe and forced with my hand the other way to stretch it. I was totally horny. My heart was beating like crazy. I stretched until i saw the back curve of leather of the heels was quite wide, and wouldn't be able to grip the heel of her feet. I was so horny i was about to cum without masturbating. Then went to the toilet and came but to the table. When i saw her after 3 days, i saw her wearing those heels and dangling while we were sitting opposite of each other. I told her totally casually, while we were talking for trivial stuff, hey why does your shoe dangle? Did you buy the wrong size? And she said, no, they just stretched because of wear. I can't describe how i felt. End here.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

kontano wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:06 am Have you ever stretched any stranger's shoe? Or like paying a visit to a friend and stretch their shoes? And what has been their behavior towards the shoe? I once pretended to go to the toilet in a coworker's house that i was invited for dinner not sexually but casually. And i had noticed that she had shoes in the room opposite of the bathroom. I went in there, i stepped with my shoe on the inside-back of the shoe and forced with my hand the other way to stretch it. I was totally horny. My heart was beating like crazy. I stretched until i saw the back curve of leather of the heels was quite wide, and wouldn't be able to grip the heel of her feet. I was so horny i was about to cum without masturbating. Then went to the toilet and came but to the table. When i saw her after 3 days, i saw her wearing those heels and dangling while we were sitting opposite of each other. I told her totally casually, while we were talking for trivial stuff, hey why does your shoe dangle? Did you buy the wrong size? And she said, no, they just stretched because of wear. I can't describe how i felt. End here.
Wow, that is so sexy! She could have easily thrown them in the bin but that she still chose to wear them and walk with them slipping is a great thought.
I think a lot of women like the feeling of a shoe slipping, they like the feel of the shoe slapping back against their foot.
lijones

Post by lijones »

when wife or mother in laws shoes get worn out by them they give them to me because at that point I can slip right into them and stretch them some more.