love stretching shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: love stretching shoes

Post by chino »

I love it when a woman wears shoes she knows will be loose. The thought that she could stop wearing them, but another pair, wear another pair and throw out the loose ones but they still wear them day in day out even though they’re flopping off their feet. It’s strange because most women I know complain when their shoes are loose yet some girls still wear them a lot anyway. I love it though!
kontano

Post by kontano »

Yes it's absolutely fascinating! And especially the shoes from classy women who have the "je ne sai quoi" attitude. Yes but guys doesn't turn you on the fact that you secretly stretch their shoes and they don't know about it? The fact that let's say they buy new shoes that fit correctly, then in 3 days time you little by little stretch them. And in 10 days time they have to do with new shoes that barely fit them!! That they're in kind of distress!! That they can't throw them away because they are new, and have to walk in them!!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

In my opinion I think you can over stretch a pair of shoes, I think it is better to stretch them just to the point at where they don't flip off at every step. I am hypnotized by shoes that flip off but what really grabs my full attention is if they hold-hold-hold-flip-flip-hold-hold-hold-hold-flip-hold-hold=hold-flip... It keeps you guessing, waiting for that next flip.
There is nothing more sexy than a tease rather than being given everything in full.
kontano

Post by kontano »

You're spot on!
chino

Post by chino »

I love the whole process. One of my ex girlfriends had a pair of d’orsay flats that she wore all the time. When we first met they fit her feet fine and didn’t slip at all but after a few months her left shoe began to pop off every few steps. When she began walking they wouldn’t slip but the more her feet pushed into the toe area the more they began to pop off her heel. After a while her left flat slipped off each step. One night a month later suddenly her right one began to flop off every now and again. A month later it slipped as much as the left shoe. She kept wearing them and after a couple more months of wear both her flats were like flip flops to the point they slapped loudly as the hit her feet. I loved the whole process of them getting more stretched and looser and looser and that made the end product (completely loose and floppy shoes that were way too big for her) all the mor satisfying.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

And they love it, the feeling of them slowly becoming loose. They love the feeling of them slapping against their feet otherwise they would throw them out, and they know that men (and some women) like the sight of them seductively flopping off their feet.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

I love all of that too! I love wearing my exes and her sisters and friends sneakers too so they get streched a little by little. Love seeing them wearing the sneakers and seeing that sometimes they have to tighten up the laces once in a while.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

This is amazing