Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

That's brilliant! I would never have thought of that, such a great way of giving us both something we want.
And yes, that video was really sexy. The shoes were very nice as well. My wife doesn't like her feet being touched, she's very ticklish down there. I have sucked her toes but it was excruciating for her, for me to spend time on her feet is something I think she finds very strange. She's okay with wearing the heels as she knows they turn me on, and she knows what type turn me on. I did like the video though, I'd love to know a woman that liked her feet being touched, just to watch her put stuff in her shoes would be fantastic.
Thanks for this advice, I am going to try it as we have a rose bush in the garden.
My wife used to always wear heels when I first met her, I think she knew subconsciously that the way to a man's heart was by wearing heels. Now she wears mainly flats, but on a night out she does wear high heels. For me though, slipping heels, dirty heels, damaged heels, bugs on heels, things in heels are all a big turn on for me. I just love the unusual and unwanted to happen to the shoes, something that maybe repulses the wearer.
Last night, as I said in the previous post, was a night where she dressed in her sexy gear. She allowed me to slip on her shoes and the dead fly that I had placed inside her shoe earlier crunched audibly as her foot slipped inside. She paused a little and looked a little concerned but I acted innocently and pushed her foot inside. The fly was pressed against the outside of her big toe, I could hear it crunch as we made love and it was a really sexy sound. When we finished she took off her shoes and I could see the remnants of the fly on her stockings, to know that was there spurred me on to go another round and with those feet wrapped around me I didn't care that she had a dead insect on her foot. I am going to try for something more, a cockroach wouldn't go down well as she is repulsed by them. However I am going to try taking her to the bottom of the garden where she will have to work her way through a minefield of snails in her heels.
Once again, thanks for the advice and I intend to try it out as you never know she may come round to the likes of custard, alcohol or maybe chocolate in her heels.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

If your going to try the roses petals in her high heels then create a romantic even meal :) a nice card greeting her when she first walks in, a trail of roses petals leading her to the bedroom where she's going to find another longer written card, her heels you want her to slip into & of course some rose petals inside her heels :) just say at the bottom of the card, so slip your gorgeous legs & feet into these heels, petals & all & come join me in the kitchen!
When I did this my gf walked out to see a candle lit dinner table, me waiting with a glass of red for her, music playing, she walked over to me kissed me & said as she slipped off one of her heels, this is a unique romantic gesture, rose petals inside my heels :) I just loved hearing her saying that!! & I straight away said well it was either going to be roses petals inside your heels or squishing strawberries & dipping chocolate in your heels for desert! She slipped her rose petal fill heels back on & said looks like I'll be wearing 2 different pair of heels tonight then :) & that's how we made it playful:) ......do you cum in her heels when she's not home??
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So how long have you guys been married mate? How old are you guys? I tried sending a pic of my gf's heels she wore strawberries in, but it wouldn't go thru....
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I do cum in her heels, yes. There are a pair with a black insole that doesn't show up the stains clearly unless you hold them up to the light, but they are sticky inside even when dry. This I know as when she has worn them her feet makes that sexy noise of detaching from the sticky substance, even better when her feet sweat. It is such a turn on to know that her feet are in my cum, her toes rubbing the stains. I have a habit of coating the heel in stains as women generally do not look at the heel, more the main part of the shoe. When she wore her cum covered shoes out for a night out I could see the stains along the side, a dried blob on the toe section, mucus on the tip of the heels along with a congealed blob of cum, and many streaks of stretched cum along the shaft of the heels. She went out in them, wore them in the street, stood around people in them, but what was the cherry on the top was that I had cum in them just a couple of days beforehand and her feet were walking in that cum, sweating in that cum and moving around in the cum. I was so turned on at the image that I filmed her feet before she went out, she has a habit of shoeplaying so the video (although quite dark) is such a joy to watch. I also attempted to film her arriving home but for some reason it did not save the video. The original contains brief flashes of my daughter which I tried to keep out of shot for obvious reasons, this is mainly why I have not uploaded it to here.
We've been married quite awhile, I won't say my wife's age but I am 40.
That picture would have been rather sexy, I can only imagine just how erotic it is to have a girlfriend who is totally up for this stuff. I love to see a woman wearing shoes with dirt or food in and on, parties are good for that. I once saw a woman in high heels step on a vol au vent that someone had dropped and it stuck in part to her shoe, she walked around like that for about ten minutes before some 'knight in shining armour' informed her. It was years ago before camera phones, I can still see her picking the pastry off her shoe a leaving the prawn sauce still there.
Anyway, keep in touch Atlas. And anyone else with a good story to share about filming their wife in heels, or girlfriend, or any family member for that matter. Nothing gets the adrenaline going like secretly filming a family member.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey man any fun lately? I had a little bit of fun on a shopping centre stair escalator:) it was packed going up so I was standing close to a women wearing nice high heel boots a little loose around her legs & wearing tight jeans, so it was easy slipping 2 coins down inside her boot lol....she steps off & walks off into the distance eventually the coins must have slid down further till they reached the bottom lol....she stops looks down shaking her boot, but because she's in a shopping centre she was a little reluctant to unzip her boot & take it off....so keeps walking & stops to shake her boot a little more lol....eventually she'll find a place to have a look! I love doing this to chicks wearing boots, you can do it sneakly or accidentally :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hi Atlas, I have yes.I put cheese in her heels and dead flies and as I fucked her from behind and her feet arched in the shoes I could see it all, crushed but unknown to her. I also put some dirt on the heel and the side of the shoe,just seeing it all and knowing she does not know is so erotic as it is like when a woman steps in stuff for real and walks around unknowingly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHtEIJ2hyAo
This is link to a video for the kind of thing that I do, although this is not by me and I think it is all staged as well by his wife but incredibly sexy nonetheless. It is the danger and the adrenaline that goes through you as you do it.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey Toe cleavage1, had any fun putting stuff in your gf's heels lately?? Not long ago I went to a friends place & we decide to go out for tea & I suggested this bcos I saw her ankle boots sitting next to the couch :) so when she wasn't looking I dropped a 5 cent coin into one :) then momentarily later watch her put them on & zip them up! :) once she got to the restaurant I noticed her looking down at her boot giving it a little shake lol...love the point where they feel something inside their shoe but don't do anything about it :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hi Atlas, yes I have. I put blueberries in her red heels, squashed them against the sides. She wore them that night and didn't notice a thing, but when she took them off there was dried fruit on her foot.
I am going to put a worm in her shoe this weekend as 'a joke' and see how she reacts, hopefully it will remain undetected.
Apart from that I have topped up with dead insects but nothing more, the knowledge that she is crushing them is so sexy and I can see her foot going in on them as well. The worm should be fun.
Another idea is a spider, a big juicy one as we have had a few this September past as always so she won't raise an eyebrow.
On the 'secret filming' side of things, I have found a picture of her friend in heels. This woman used to (and still has to my knowledge) have some stunning heels, these were not as nice as her others I have seen but still great to cum over.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Blueberries in her heels nice :) so what would she do or say if you put them in her heels without squishing them & she put them on squishing them herself?? Ya have to get her use to her knowing your putting stuff in her heels :) does she know your like it when she wears her boots & heels that you've put stuff in?? Have you been looking at Italian boots thread?? It's in the shoe job section, but his Mrs literally wears her boots & heels with anything he puts in her shoes!! She is incredible!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

My wife isn't into this stuff, she finds it quite odd that I want her to wear heels in bed and so to add stuff in them is pushing the limits of what she is prepared to do.
I am going to buy her a pair of patent black heels and squirt cream on them and lick it off, of course I will also squirt lots inside as well and eat it out of them but not in the red ones she currently wears because of the dead insects.
For me though, the fact she is unaware is the turn on. For her to find stuff on her feet and be confused is all part of the 'candid' aspect, the real life disgust and confusion. I want her to wear the red heels on a midnight walk into the woods, dirty them with mud and lead her through puddles that will seep into her shoes.
I recently discovered that in addition to mud on the heels of her glittery heels, there is a line of dirt along the outside of her shoe. That to me is divine.
I have seen Italian boots thread, the best dirty heels stuff I have ever seen. The Louboutins is my favourite so far, I just don't believe my wife would go for that and she is the type of person to call a halt on it all if she thought it was getting too weird for her.
For me it is the not knowing; the gum on her sole, the mud on her heel, the bugs in her shoes being crushed unknowingly by her gorgeous feet. I think the way she walks in them without knowing what is inside makes for a more natural walk and as such a sexier scene.