Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

Post by Atlas »

Mate I look forward to seeing her arches & toe cleavage in her heels :) her glitter heels sound nice & slipping a coin into her heels for the first time was always going to be taken out straight away lol.... that's why ya have to wedge it into her boots or her ankle boots :) she'll never see it putting them on or feel it but it will wriggle lose during some part of the day :) hopefully when she's with you :) & if she's in knee highs & out in public she'll most likely leave it in her boot if it wriggles free & she feels it :) but try wedging it in the arch area of her boots! Not directly in line with the zipper but just past it towards the toe end....but if she has no zipper on her boots then that's free range :) she'll never see it putting them on :)
Hey mate where abouts are you from?? I'm in Australia:) maybe we could exchange numbers that way we can send pics easy to each other?? Anyway just a thought :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hi, I'm UK. I thought you were either Aussie or Brit by the use of 'mate', a shared use of the word lol.
I'll set up a separate email and then we can speak a little better, give me a week or so and I'll message you on here with the details if that is okay.
Look forward to seeing your girlfriend's heels.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

For a first try I don't think this is too bad.
So I used the phone as a light to find her shoes under the bed, then I placed the shoes on her feet and placed the camera in a shoe. Unfortunately the camera was not facing her whole foot but that will be rectified.
This is the first time I saw her in these shoes in the light, I looked down at her toe cleavage and I so wanted to run my tongue across it but looking down at it was just so sexy.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

She has a great selection of shoes to wear, which ones should she wear next?
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate show me the T bar cum dumpsters :) & the Maryjanes & the glitter round toe :)) hell yes great selection :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Love the arch shot mate, nothing better then being able to blow ya load into that area of a girls heels when she is wearing them! Lol....I'm single at the moment but have lots of pics. I use to love hearing my ex comment on how much I had cum into her heels as she wears them to go get the wet wipes for me to clean them out! :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Well, last night was interesting.
First of all my phone was charging and so sat downstairs out of reach.
Second of all my wife allowed me to worship her feet in heels.
I asked her to lay on her back on the bed with her feet on the floor. I placed the red snakeskin on her feet and kissed her legs. I asked her if I could kiss her feet and she told me that I could do what I wanted, so I lay down and kissed her foot, the arch and the toe cleavage, running my tongue along it. I caressed her other foot, looking over now and then to appreciate the foot arch on show.
Feet in pointy toe high heels with a decent amount of toe cleavage on show is for me the height of arousal, to see women in them drives me wild.
So after ten minutes or so of kissing and caressing her feet in the shoes I begin to masturbate, this we both knew was going to happen as we had discussed it earlier. It was everything I dreamed of, so may years of masturbating to a pair of shoes that I imagined were being worn but were in reality empty of foot. I would caress an imaginary leg and glide my fingers down to the imaginary foot whilst I kissed the imaginary leg. My wild lust would then drag me down to the shoe where I would savagely kiss and lick it and wank before shooting my load into the shoe. The whole thing was like a dream and I could not believe it was happening; best sex ever.
I then cum onto a piece of toilet paper with two wishes running through my mind. 1st, wiping the cum rag on her feet. 2nd, not cumming on the paper and dropping the load on her foot. That was not going to happen as she had told me that she found the idea of cumming on her feet disgusting.
Anyway, I lay beside her and told her in a joking way that 'I should have cum on her' meaning her vagina. She then told me that I should have, if that was what I wanted. I replied with 'Would it not bother you?' to which she told me, 'No, if you want to do that then do it'. I then asked her if she would mind me cumming on her feet or in her shoes (through the arch and letting it run down) and she said, 'If that's what turns you on then I'm up for it. I may even like it.
So next time I will be armed with not one but two cameras and film the event, to add to the other secret videos I have. One will be aimed from the side and one held under the pretence it is the light I am using.
I now have a video of her wearing in her glittery heels, the T bar cum dumpsters before she goes out, and the red snakeskin heels.
The glittery heels already have brown stains on them from my cum, she has worn them for a family party and on holiday complete with mud on the tip and a bogey. The cum dumpsters were freshly cummed in a few days before she went out and so the sweat reanimated it, that and the fact they were stained to fuck on the outside and she walked around in them like that. I wonder if anyone with a similar fetish saw them and was turned on by the mess they were in. The red heels have had blueberries squashed in them, dead flies, a spider, a slug, pumpkin and cheese along with decomposed food from an old fridge. Looking down at them last night I thought of all the stuff that had or was still in them and that was all the more arousing.
My wife is really starting to encourage my fetish, urging me to be more open with her about it and to do what turns me on regarding the shoes. She knows I prefer the kinky side of sex, she accepts it, she may even secretly like it...
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Aww that's bloody awesome mate! :)... I so cannot wait to hear & see you angling her feet in her heels so her arches are nicely exposed so you can blow ya load on the side of her foot so it runs into her heels!! I tell ya mate it's the best!! Can you do it with her glitter heels on??
When it was that time of the month for my ex & we could not have sex, & I needed some lovin, my ex would sit on the edge of the bed with heels on & suck my cock so I'd watch her sucking me off & looking at her gorgeous legs in high heels. Then when I was about to cum, she would stop, cross her legs, I'd kneel down, grab her foot & empty my load into the arch area of her heels!! It's epic!! Then she would strut off to get wet wipes for me to clean up! I loved her walking around with cum inside her heels! :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I will do the red snakeskin first as they have the toe cleavage that I love, the glitter heels for some reason do not. I will do the glitters after, film both and post the snapshots.
Below is a pair of black patent heels that I intend to buy her for a night out, they will get a hammering as well. I want her to wear her black opaque stockings with them and a LBD.
next.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeah they are nice! :) cannot wait to see your work!