Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, Mrs Toe Cleavage1 has been wearing the red snakeskin for a while now in bed. These are the insides of them and as you can see the left shoe is filthy, the right one has escaped the flies, spiders, slugs, cum and numerous food items.
I have put this on because they are now cleaned, a first for me but I am going to begin kissing them and cumming on them whilst she wears them.
I will then move onto putting food in them, maybe yogurt, maybe wine, maybe beer.
The glitters are to follow, after hammering the reds whilst she wears them.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Omg they are dirty in there :) but how exciting I cannot wait to see yogurt in her heels :) just put a nice big spoon full in & slip them in her feet! That way you can incorporate sucking it off her toes during kissing her legs! & please can you tell us if she reacts about the feeling of stuff you put in her heels :)
Can you take some pics of her round toe glitter heels?? I reckon they would be awesome to have some fun with too :) thanks mate
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Yeah, I think this weekend will be the next shoe session. I am saving myself so I can get a good load on them, I want to hit the toe cleavage before emptying the rest down the arch.
I have spoken to my wife about what I want to do and her reply was that I can do what I want to the red high heels because she will never wear them outside. It is a shame really as they are really good quality shoes and cost me £60 brand new.
I may not have the same amount of access to the glitters as she loves them and has worn them on holiday and a family party.
She called the T bar shoes her 'granny shoes' the other night which says to me that she does not have the same liking for them as she used to. They will be great for cumming on when she wears them, but I do not think she will keep them around for very long. That is why it is important to add more heels, the black patent pair is a great and sexy addition that she is keen to wear. We spoke about her wearing her black stockings and suspenders with them and going out for a meal, a great opportunity to slip things inside and on the floor so that she steps in them.
But first is the red shoes.
Also, i am thinking of moving this thread to the 'Shoe cumming' section as I have noticed that it is in the 'off topic silliness' section, this has now evolved to something that is strictly 'on topic'. Anyway, we'll see.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Well I cannot wait to see & hearing about what your wife thinks about having cum inside her heels! :) but even more so seeing her squishing yogurt or banana inside her heels:)
santhony

Post by santhony »

:lol: Would you be interested in fucking, cumming, abusing, destroying ex gf white size 7.5 Reebok Freestyle Hi?
Were one of her favorite pair, worn mostly sockless. Will send free if you will document their demise by photo/video.
022.JPG
2017-11-13 001.JPG
DSC00714.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

santhony wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:54 pm :lol: Would you be interested in fucking, cumming, abusing, destroying ex gf white size 7.5 Reebok Freestyle Hi?
Were one of her favorite pair, worn mostly sockless. Will send free if you will document their demise by photo/video.022.JPG2017-11-13 001.JPGDSC00714.JPG
Thanks for the offer but I'm strictly into highheels, anyone interested in sending me Jimmy Choo or Louboutin heels then feel free :lol: Doubtful but if they're brand new I'll even get my wife to wear them and cum on them :twisted:
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I use different color fine point Sharpie permanent markers to write little love notes and comments in my gals shoes. She likes my comments and always notices, which means I get to look at her sexy feet in the shoes. She fully knows my fetishes and indulges me, makes me finger-fuck her sexy exposed arch in her shoes. She knows I fuck her shoes and cum in them, and regularly grabs my cock when wearing shoes to give me quickly shoejobs.

I told her she next has to do a shoejob on me before we go into a restaurant/bar so I can blow my fresh load on her feet and shoes. Just a matter of time before than happens.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:41 am I use different color fine point Sharpie permanent markers to write little love notes and comments in my gals shoes. She likes my comments and always notices, which means I get to look at her sexy feet in the shoes. She fully knows my fetishes and indulges me, makes me finger-fuck her sexy exposed arch in her shoes. She knows I fuck her shoes and cum in them, and regularly grabs my cock when wearing shoes to give me quickly shoejobs.

I told her she next has to do a shoejob on me before we go into a restaurant/bar so I can blow my fresh load on her feet and shoes. Just a matter of time before than happens.
Cumming on her feet and in her shoes is a big thing I'd love to do before going out to a restaurant, you'll have to let me know how that goes because that is such a big turn on. All night you'll be looking at her feet and thinking about the cum on her feet, she has to tell you how it feels and how it makes her feel.
You are living the dream, it has really improved my sex life with my wife knowing fully my fetish. Those that do not do this either for insecure reasons or whatever are really missing out as we know very well.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

If we are able to openly talk about our fetishes we want to share with our partners, we can both enjoy so much of each other. I wish I had done that back in the late 70s with my 1st wife. She worked in a bank, loved to wear classy sexy shoes/heels, and of course in the 70s and 80s she wore pantyhose every day. I eventually shared some of my desires, but not directly, she caught on to them. But if I had opened up about it the big thing is the open communication, not the sexual aspect of it. The sexual side comes after the open communication.