What is the largest scheme did you pull of to get worn shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stopniet

Re: What is the largest scheme did you pull of to get worn s

Post by Stopniet »

Really love this thread, even thoug know it's dated from almost a year back. Anyone has some other tricks for getting shoes? :mrgreen:
floplove

Post by floplove »

Years ago some relatives had adopted a child from Central America. She became close with the whole process and with women from there and would go and visit on occasion. I happened to be around at a family gathering once shortly before she was going to fly down for a visit. She said she would pack light and have an extra suitcase for extra womens shoes that she was asking for and would bring along to give out down there. Apparently that is the item they needed the most. Warm climate...sandals etc.
Now there were several relatives that I sure would have liked to aquire some of their used sandals/shoes. I guess I should have gotten involved. Buy a couple pairs to donate and replace the ones that I desired.
youngcrossdresser :3

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

KV16 wrote:This may not be the largest, but it might definitely rank up as the strangest.

I told her that I had a recurring nightmare and I couldn't sleep for a while. She was curious about it and asked for details so I told her it was about ghosts and that it sounded silly but it was frightening to me. I eventually told her that in one of the dreams, one specific pair of her shoes was able to ward them off (this was a pair I really wanted from her). The shoes were pretty worn and she literally just gave them to me the next day.

Seriously, I still can't believe it happened, but it did.
OMG I This is unbelievable :P
Can you take picture of the pair pwease :3 dying to know what worth taking such a risk :P

Stopniet wrote:Really love this thread, even thoug know it's dated from almost a year back. Anyone has some other tricks for getting shoes? :mrgreen:
Really glad to hear that. I honestly wish there was more post though :(

This story happened a while ago but I remember it as like it was yesterday. Me and my family decided to go to a swimming pool and my sister decided to bring our neighbour daughter. she this smoking 19 year old. and she came with these pair of super used flats and when I say superused.. I mean super used.. the sole was mostly back with toe dirt most likely. at first I wasn't going to do anything as we were planning to go. I decided to grab the pair and cover them with towel and told them I going to the bathroom and I go in the toilet to smell and fuck the shoes.. I came on them.. but I was scared and I removed the cum. if left them most likely she would of notices since she would of just come out of the water and think it water

that is the only time I had chance with her amazing shoes. She does leave shoes out bu the door but they have camera.. honestly to scared to try to take some... I don't want to get caught :/
KV16

Post by KV16 »

youngcrossdresser :3 wrote: OMG I This is unbelievable :P
Can you take picture of the pair pwease :3 dying to know what worth taking such a risk :P
Here they are! I've posted them on this site a few times but I guess I never told anyone how I got them!

[attachment=3]IMG_0385_Compressed.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]IMG_0383_Compressed.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMG_0379.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMG_0380.JPG[/attachment]

Poor girl wore out the sole as you can see from the last pic XD

Not a lot of people are into shoes like these but for me, it was a girl I had a crush on and she wore these every day for a year! I'd see her in class taking them off and playing around with them with her feet. Such a tease!

When I first got them, they were so smelly! She just came back from vacation somewhere hot and it seemed like they were the only shoes she was wearing judging by her pictures. She probably thought it was time to throw them out after wearing them down so much during her vacation. I was so glad my scheme worked since I wasn't sure if she threw them out when I saw her wearing different shoes.

Smelly shoes + girl I liked + watching her playing with them in class = definitely worth!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

youngcrossdresser :3 wrote:This story happened a while ago but I remember it as like it was yesterday. Me and my family decided to go to a swimming pool and my sister decided to bring our neighbour daughter. she this smoking 19 year old. and she came with these pair of super used flats and when I say superused.. I mean super used.. the sole was mostly back with toe dirt most likely. at first I wasn't going to do anything as we were planning to go. I decided to grab the pair and cover them with towel and told them I going to the bathroom and I go in the toilet to smell and fuck the shoes.. I came on them.. but I was scared and I removed the cum. if left them most likely she would of notices since she would of just come out of the water and think it water

that is the only time I had chance with her amazing shoes. She does leave shoes out bu the door but they have camera.. honestly to scared to try to take some... I don't want to get caught :/

Do you have any pictures of the shoes? I'd like to see them!
KV16

Post by KV16 »

Stopniet wrote:Really love this thread, even thoug know it's dated from almost a year back. Anyone has some other tricks for getting shoes? :mrgreen:

This thread's quite amazing! :D

The best trick/tricks I've done outside my weird one was just asking for shoe donations. I haven't gotten anything amazing out of them, but I just donate ones I don't like. I think if you're not pushy, it shouldn't come off as suspicious. I've done some really stupid stuff asking for shoes but thankfully none of them got me into too much trouble.
piesitosex

Re: What is the largest scheme did you pull of to get worn shoes

Post by piesitosex »

wow nice post :)
piesitosex

Re: What is the largest scheme did you pull of to get worn shoes

Post by piesitosex »

woooooow nice post