Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

Post by Slinkyheels »

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:18 am ...seeing your latest pictures, my particularly finely honed senses instantly twitched and continued for a time at noticing difference, that you have removed their cute little bows since the last creamy outing.
While not really my favourite shoe type, I can nearly never say never when opportunity arises.
Whilst wearing stockings and lingerie I prefer to wear sexier heels as you’ll see from these pics. I do love to wear ballerina pumps too but when I’m in flatties or ballet pumps I prefer to wear Them with white knee high or ankle socks, panties and maybe a short pleated skirt.
BTW, I never removed any bows. The only thing I ever take off shoes is the cum I’ve sprayed over them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Really sexy
heelfuckcum

Post by heelfuckcum »

Botas_altas1 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:09 am I love those mules. I would also put them on my feet and fuck them like you do. Does your friend's wife and your friend know what you were going to do with their mules?
https://xhamster.com/videos/mules-fuck-xhHyBBD
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

heelfuckcum wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:40 pm
Botas_altas1 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:09 am I love those mules. I would also put them on my feet and fuck them like you do. Does your friend's wife and your friend know what you were going to do with their mules?
https://xhamster.com/videos/mules-fuck-xhHyBBD
the link is only for friends of cummingheel
would be nice to see that
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:37 pm
shoddy90 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:18 am ...seeing your latest pictures, my particularly finely honed senses instantly twitched and continued for a time at noticing difference, that you have removed their cute little bows since the last creamy outing.
While not really my favourite shoe type, I can nearly never say never when opportunity arises.
Whilst wearing stockings and lingerie I prefer to wear sexier heels as you’ll see from these pics. I do love to wear ballerina pumps too but when I’m in flatties or ballet pumps I prefer to wear Them with white knee high or ankle socks, panties and maybe a short pleated skirt.
BTW, I never removed any bows. The only thing I ever take off shoes is the cum I’ve sprayed over them!
these patent peeptoes make my cock hard and my balls wanna place a big load in them
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:37 pm
shoddy90 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:18 am ...seeing your latest pictures, my particularly finely honed senses instantly twitched and continued for a time

Hi Slinky
Well my over statement was attempted humour, as the shoes I pictured and compared against yours had an entirely different owner, but dont they look tasty filled…
viewtopic.php?p=1069060#p1069060
another look, or perhaps a lick?
But talking of twitching, a short pleated skirt sounds fun, but instead of flats, what about with the black patents you are wearing recently, would be good to know more about them and to have a much closer look .….
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

shoddy90 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:31 pm Hi Slinky
Well my over statement was attempted humour, as the shoes I pictured and compared against yours had an entirely different owner, but dont they look tasty filled…
But talking of twitching, a short pleated skirt sounds fun, but instead of flats, what about with the black patents you are wearing recently, would be good to know more about them and to have a much closer look .….
I like the idea of eating cream from a women’s sexy heels, or well worn flatties! Do you know anyone who’ll indulge me? Regarding the black patent heels, they’re mine as is this body stocking. The dress and bra are my wife’s. I hope you like the pics. It’s a shame my cum shot is slightly out of focus. Maybe some pre-cum or poppers got on the lens. I hope you like the pics anyway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:56 pm
shoddy90 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:31 pm Hi Slinky
I like the idea of eating cream from a women’s sexy heels, or well worn flatties! Do you know anyone who’ll indulge me? Regarding the black patent heels, they’re mine as is this body stocking. The dress and bra are my wife’s. I hope you like the pics. It’s a shame my cum shot is slightly out of focus. Maybe some pre-cum or poppers got on the lens. I hope you like the pics anyway.
these pics are the confirmation, that dresses or skirts should be worn by men, they make a easier access to the cock and a females but also should be covered by a dress, so a hard cock easily can fuck a horny pussy
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Wow, you look stunning in that red dress and black heels!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Sweet pictures, very inspiring and very lovely