Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:48 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:32 pm Today I spoke with a woman selling some shoes and bought them from her under the story that they were for my wife. We stood for about 15 minutes talking about high heels, she said they were too big for her and told me how they felt on and that she had worn them for cleaning the house in just in case they shrunk. So the shoes have been sweated in, worn for a few days and wow would I like to have seen that!
So anyway, I'm sat writing this and wearing her shoes, feeling where here toes have been, where her heel has pressed against. They feel quite stiff because they are like new, they are more like a 7.5 and are fantastic to walk in and would be better if worn in for a day at a function.
I love to wear shoes that a woman has worn, especially if they have been worn in a lot. I feel very sexy in these and my mind is reeling with things I would love to do in these.
IMG_20200801_220959970.jpgIMG_20200801_221359559.jpgIMG_20200801_221407817.jpg
Enjoy the pics and tell me what you think.
Those heels are really hot and I’d love to see more of them.
They really are stunning, I prefer to wear shoes that I know are fashionable and 'everyday' heels as they are sexier that way.
I've just bought a new pair as well, cream D'Orsay heels that were also worn by a woman. She had worn them for a few nights out and showed me the dirt on the sole, again we spoke (this is a different woman) and she was really nice. She told me that she had worn them all night on the times she had worn them and told me that she would clean them, upon which I told her that my wife has sensitive skin and so to leave that and she will clean them herself.
So anyway, I'll look at popping off a few more pics next week. Any ideas for shots and poses? All considered.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Maybe some shots on the ground of you walking in them as well as some shots of your exposed arch.
plus47

Post by plus47 »

Lucky boy that you have small feet
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

:D I think you are right, I'm very lucky to have small feet (if it's me that you meant) I can slip my feet into a size 6 and even a 5 but I do have to coat the insides with soap to facilitate insertion. I'm most comfortable in a size UK 7 and that is what these are.
I have worn them for a couple of hours today and they have worn in well, sitting at the table to eat my lunch I crossed my ankles beneath the chair and I could begin to feel more space in them. they're actually quite stiff as they are new and relatively unworn by the lady I bought them from.
So here's a few more for those who like them, and that all important arch.
20200810_115155.jpg
20200810_115217.jpg
20200810_115654.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plus47

Post by plus47 »

Nice shoes
Leatherappreciater

They’re incredibly sexy
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Anyone wear any womens nike shoes and socks?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So I spoke to a woman selling a pair of brown high heels and noticed that she was also selling a pair of Primark D'Orsay high heels as well. I have a red pair of these and almost bought a black pair just a few weeks ago, these are a 7 and they fit perfectly. So comfortable as well as they have been worn a few times by her, as a result they are slightly easier to walk in than the glittery pair.
20200810_114733.jpg
20200810_114749.jpg
20200810_114844.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherappreciater

Those patent heels are super sexy and make me rock hard.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:24 am Those patent heels are super sexy and make me rock hard.
They really are sexy, the heel is so slim and for a budget brand they just ooze sex appeal. And they show off plenty of toe cleavage, perfect for anyone wanting to cum all over them whilst worn.
And walking in them is such a huge turn on, I could wear them all day!