Openminded girl

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xcores

Openminded girl

Post by xcores »

I found a girl on a app kind of like vinted, that was selling alot of clothes and one pair of shoes. I sent a message and asked about the shoes if they have been worn alot, and from there on I started to explain that I'm looking for worn womens shoes.
The respons I got was so nice, she said that she will get back to me when she gets home to see what other shoes she got and said that it's okey with the thing, that she doesn't judge people what they want to do.

These where the first ones she sent me

After that I also asked if she got any other shoes and if not if she has any pairs of shoes she wears she would perhaps be open to just borrow for a short moment :o I've stated to her many times that I'm very thankfull and if there''s something she's not comfortable with or if it gets weird she has to tell me. But she allways stated that it's fine.

She said she does only have one pair of shoes but that she can contact me in the future if she has some pair she could lend out :) But these were the next ones she sent me

She was also selling some bras on the app and I dared to ask if they were used or if she would perhaps be willing to sell me some other used pair. I again said if it's too weird it's fine and she doesn't have to, but she responded with this.

Now I'm so speechless. She has been so fricking awesome and openminded, she lives in a town next to me so I'm gonna go and meet her soon. She is also a very nice young girl. Cute face, blond long hair. But I'm just so excited about this and so amazed how open she has been. :D
claudvdb

Re: Openminded girl

Post by claudvdb »

Awsome!
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
Player One

Post by Player One »

coo and good luck!
xcores

Post by xcores »

Player One wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:54 am coo and good luck!
Thanks!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Come back to tell us how it went !
turk671

Post by turk671 »

share her with us
xcores

Post by xcores »

I will, it's a bit of a distance so I have to wait till my next trip to the town.