There's something about patent heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Love wifes heels

There's something about patent heels

Post by Love wifes heels »

Does anyone else find that patent heels are more appealing when worn by a woman. Either by a woman you know or a member of the public, the tingle factor just ramps up some. Hope the file of my wifes heels works.
dangeroussail

Re: There's something about patent heels

Post by dangeroussail »

This could be the start of an amazing thread. Can't wait
Love wifes heels

Post by Love wifes heels »

Looks like her heel pics didnt upload.
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

Yes, there is. My wife loves wearing patent for dressing up, outings, special occasions...
Plus we all know the feet get more sweaty in patent than in leather shoes ;)
redwedge

Post by redwedge »

I used to like patent until I found jelly heels but they're pretty rare
Unofficial Shoe Session Discord group

Unofficial Shoe Session Skype group
wildfargo

Post by wildfargo »

Yeah, my wife doesn't like to wear high heel, unless in bed. She will try and looks absolute amazing, with or without heels. Sex seem better she wearing her pink nine west open toe, or some blue slingback. We did have a crazy date night my parent few in to spend time with their grand kids. They sent me and my wife off to the hotel for much need rest. She pack her dress and lingerie with a couple of stiletto for the even. I had no words on how sexy she look, we have most amazing even of sex.
Buck123

Post by Buck123 »

Love wifes heels wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am Does anyone else find that patent heels are more appealing when worn by a woman. Either by a woman you know or a member of the public, the tingle factor just ramps up some. Hope the file of my wifes heels works.
O yes
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wildfargo wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:41 am Yeah, my wife doesn't like to wear high heel, unless in bed. She will try and looks absolute amazing, with or without heels. Sex seem better she wearing her pink nine west open toe, or some blue slingback. We did have a crazy date night my parent few in to spend time with their grand kids. They sent me and my wife off to the hotel for much need rest. She pack her dress and lingerie with a couple of stiletto for the even. I had no words on how sexy she look, we have most amazing even of sex.
Sounds awesome, can you post pictures?