I booked another model! What heels should I cum in and get her to wear?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeswisely

I booked another model! What heels should I cum in and get her to wear?

Post by shoeswisely »

I found this smoking hot model and booked her for July. She's got these gorgeous size 6.5 feet and I've been blowing load after load looking at her content online all week.

I'm going to spend 2 hours with her alone in a hotel room for an explicit photo shoot. I don't know how I'm going to keep it together when I see her feet in whatever heels I blast with cum.

She's got a pair of black ankle strap sandals that I'm going to ask her to bring and buy them the end of the shoot to have my way with. See her pictured below in them.

Shoe cumming enthusiasts: What brand heels should buy and start blasting for the next 3 months and photograph this model wearing?

What poses work best?

Any wardrobe requests? I'm cumming on her clothes too.

Let me know your thoughts and we can make this a group effort.
Last edited by shoeswisely on Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoeswisely

Re: I booked another model! What heels should I cum in and get her to wear?

Post by shoeswisely »

It's going to be an explicit shoot too, so buckle up!

tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Got to be louboutins (So Kate 120) to see her in them full of Cum would be AMAZING! πŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

She looks hot! What's her name? Ia there a website where we can see more of her / her past work?
shoeswisely

Post by shoeswisely »

heelfucker wrote: ↑Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:22 am She looks hot! What's her name? Ia there a website where we can see more of her / her past work?
I'm afraid to give her name or reference her websites or social media here because I don't want it getting back to her that I'm blowing load after load in and on shoes for her to wear unknowlingly. I'll be blacklisted as a photographer in the community!

I'll post everything here. I'll dump modeling photos and even some of her smoking hot OnlyFans content that includes her sucking her own toes!

Watch this space!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

can't wait to see the result !
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can't wait for the updates. My preference would be for you to blast sandals that show her toes.
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice