My feet fetish friend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OUI187187

My feet fetish friend

Post by OUI187187 »

This started when i was just 16 . Me and a couple of friends went to a camp during sommer break. We met 2 17 year old girls and became friends. At that time I elready knew about my fetish. Both girls wore white new balance shoes. One night i slept in their tent because we talked for so long that if i had gotten out and walked to my tent i would have waken my friends up. They had a realy expensive and big tent with their slleping part being seperatet from mine. They changed cltohes in their part but before going to sleep both placed their shoes with their worn socks in my part of the tent. I couldnt believe my eyes. It didnt take long for the 2 girls to fall alseep. I took the shoes smelled the socks and the shoe and came inside. I noticed the one girl moving a bit on her matress but thought she was still asleep. Anyway i came into the second pair cleaned them a bit and put them back. Next morning i was a bit afraid they would notice something but they seemed not to. The rest of the camp nothing happend but i couldnt take my eyes of theire cummed socks and shoes. I reamed in contact with the girls and one of them invited me over to sleep at her place. Remember she was almost 2 years older than me. We had a nice evening. We had dranken a bit and laid down on her bed. Suddenly she asked me if i had some sort of foot fetish. I was stunned by her question and while turning bright red said maybe. She smiled and said she noticed me looking at her feet and shoes the whole time since we had met. She didnt seem to be angry or something she semmed interested. From kowing that she noticed me the whole time i got a bit of a boner. Then she said that in the night i slept in their tent she noticed me taking her shoes but didnt say something. Now she turned a bit red and told me it kinda turned her on seeing me masturbating with her socks and shoes. And that she felt the cum stains the next day. I didnt knew what to say. She said that because of me she discovered her fetish for people to cum on her clothes. At that point i had a massive boner and she noticed it. While smiling she whispered in my ear that she is going to give me a reward. She got up got her shoes and held one of them in my face forcing me to inhale her shoe. She made me sit up and strocked me until i blew a massive load inter her other shoe. She put the shoes on and i fingered her. She said to me that from today on i eill cum in a lot of her shoes, socks and on her leggings. I could go into more detail of our meetings etc. we still are in contact and she sends me stuff. If you guys want to i can tell mlre storys about her.
dirtyx2022

Re: My feet fetish friend

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Any other encounters does she have nikes
lorenzo95

Post by lorenzo95 »

Super hot! Yes, please tell us more :D
Nylonfoot

Post by Nylonfoot »

Breathtaking story! Thanks for sharing!
OUI187187

Post by OUI187187 »

Here is another story happening directly after the last one

I woke up in the morning with the feeling that something heavy is layin on me. I open my eyes and see her laying on top of me. She already got dresses wearing a grey gymshark leggings and nike socks. She was faced the other side so i had her socks basically laying to the right and left of my neck only a couple centimeters away from my face. I instantly got hard and asked her what she is doing. She said that I ask to many questions and her feet in my face. She rubbed them over my face while i licked and smelled them. I started to jerk off while she began to finger herself. She told me to cum on her ass in the Leggings. I blew a nice big load all over her leggings while she squirted in them. After a couple minutes she stood up and said now i got my outfit for the day i go make us some breakfist. Before leaving the room she took of her socks threw them to me and said enjoy yourself i will wear them later. Then she left the room and went to the kitchen in her leggings full of cum on the one side and realy wet from her squirt on the other side.
shoeswisely

Post by shoeswisely »

Fuck that's amazing! Please share another story!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

What kind of sneakers did she slip into sockless?
OUI187187

Post by OUI187187 »

dirtyx2022 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:46 pm What kind of sneakers did she slip into sockless?
Her white new balance i dont know the exact model
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Mmmm
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Mmmm pics?