Cumming in friends sister party heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OUI187187

Cumming in friends sister party heels

Post by OUI187187 »

a friend of mine who is still living with his parents invited me over to drink while his parents are on vacation. I knew that his sister just moved out a few days prior and still had a lot of her stuff in her old room. So after we drank some I asked him if i could stay the night. He agreed and we got a matress for me to sleep on. He slept in his bed next to his sisters room while I slept on a matress in the living room. I waited until he was asleep and went upstairs to his sisters room. I wanted to maybe get some worn pantys or socks she hadnt washed yet. I looked everywhere but could only find washed pairs and was dissapointed. Thats when i looked up and found a pair of black heels i had seen her wearing to a party just 2 days ago. I took them downstairs with me. They smelled like her and i enjoyed myself with them a couple times. I edged with them and let all my pre cum drop inside the heels. You can see the part where i licked the inside. I let the cum dry and put them back. I do not think she is going to notice it and even if she is not going to suspect me. The best part is after they came back from their vacation she wore them again. They are probably her main heels.
https://ibb.co/m43TyC5
https://ibb.co/1Z3SxQb
Last edited by OUI187187 on Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KJohn56

Re: Cumming in friends sister party heels

Post by KJohn56 »

good job !!
Buck123

Post by Buck123 »

Nice
shoeswisely

Post by shoeswisely »

Nice work!