Cumming in a 19-year-old model's heels before a shoot. Now I own her personal heels too!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeswisely

Re: Cumming in a 19-year-old model's heels before a shoot. Now I own her personal heels too!

Post by shoeswisely »

Here's another video of her modeling the dress that I blasted after the shoot. She's wearing the peeps here too.

There was a guy that she liked at the time and she wanted to impress him so she invited him to sit in on the shoot.. Less than ideal, but I made it work. I had her watch a video of a commercial foot model and told her that she could make a career out of modeling her feet and she ate it up. That's how I was able to get so much foot video footage of her without looking like the foot and shoe pervert that I am :twisted:

If you look closely you can see that fucking guy she liked in the mirror's reflection. Boo!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3zpWjfNFl9Y
shoeswisely

Re: Cumming in a 19-year-old model's heels before a shoot. Now I own her personal heels too!

Post by shoeswisely »

Another photo of her wearing the heels I've been cumming in for 10 years now.

Does anyone want me to dump more photos and videos of her?

Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Damn, her feet and toes look amazing!!! would definitely want some more close ups of her!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Oh I remember this post from way back in 2014-15 I think. That was one of my favorite threads back then. Good to see you back. Any chance you can post that link here again?
I love high heel Pumps
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

shoeswisely wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:05 am Another photo of her wearing the heels I've been cumming in for 10 years now.

Does anyone want me to dump more photos and videos of her?

Oh yes please. More the better
shoeswisely

Post by shoeswisely »

dangeroussail wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:56 pm Oh yes please. More the better
Ask and you shall receive.

Here's every photo I have of her wearing these black platform sandals that are still my favorite in my collection. They were her favorite too! She said she bought them new for $20 from a clearance bin in a fast fashion store somewhere. I like designer heels - my wife has louboutins, blahniks and more but there's something about these cheap sexy shoes on a 19-year old that can't afford designer heels that makes me cum harder in them.

Last edited by shoeswisely on Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoeswisely

Post by shoeswisely »

Here's a closeup of the spiked platform peeps that I came in (left) and more of the shots of her wearing them during our shoot.

drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Amazing story.
Tells us more about the spiked shoes, some more action with them? I loved them.
I understand you blasted the dress as well, did I understand correctly?

Show us more!