Cumming in a 19-year-old model's heels before a shoot. Now I own her personal heels too!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeswisely

Cumming in a 19-year-old model's heels before a shoot. Now I own her personal heels too!

Post by shoeswisely »

I'm an amateur photographer and I take photos of models from time to time. Some years ago I knew this 19-year old girl with gorgeous legs and great taste in heels through a family member. It wasn't uncommon for me to ask women to let me take their photo, so I convinced her to do a sexy photoshoot in a hotel room with me.

I bought a pair of heels, jerked off into them and then made her wear them during our photo shoot without her noticing the cum. I took photos of her in the spiked peeps and jerked off to the photos after the shoot. I came all over the the dress she wore that still smelled like her tight body. I've detailed this in another post, so I'll spare you the details but I'll include a photo of her wearing the spiked peeps I shot her in.

But the real treat was getting her personal worn heels from her to add to my shoe collection. I asked her to bring the pair of platform sandals in the photo of her pictured below here with her boyfriend to the shoot. I made up a story about needing a pair of shoes for wardrobe for a model and offered to buy the heels. I'd jerked off looking at her wearing them for about a year now on Facebook. She sold them to me for $20🙂

Gorgeous heels and I love the bodycon dress

She looks great in this shot

The heels I bought from her. Mine now!

I've still been jerking off with these puppies for years now. Feeling the soles where her sexy feet pressed up against the shoe, perhaps standing at a bar all night hanging out with her girls for a fun night out while her soles sweated into her gorgeous black platform sandals. These are my favorites.

What do you think? I'm shooting more models this spring and summer and I can put them in heels and different poses if you give me some interesting requests. Some of these girls have amazing feet.

Here she is wearing the peeps that I came in before the shoot, completely clueless as her piggies smash my dried cum.

Here's a bonus shot of her in her bra and panties that I took of her another night that I've never showed anyone.

Let me know what you want to see and maybe I'll take photos of more models and post them in this forum!
shoeswisely

Re: Cumming in a 19-year-old model's heels before a shoot. Now I own her personal heels too!

Post by shoeswisely »

Here's the video of her putting on the spiked peeptoes after I'd jizzed on them.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djz-665y2No[/YOUTUBE]
markylovesfeet

Re: Cumming in a 19-year-old model's heels before a shoot. Now I own her personal heels too!

Post by markylovesfeet »

hot man keep it up! i do the same thing but i post on facebook marketplace, offerup, or craigslist and i blast them :twisted: and message them with a fake woman profile! so far ive gotten 2 of 2 women! :D WANNA SEE? hit me up on

my telegram > @markanthonygonzalez or my snap > markyanthonyg or my kik > markanthonyg1 hope to hear from you all!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Absolutely amazing work. I would love to see more of her or any other model you want to share. I love that you keep a wardrobe of shoes for the models to wear. Makes it even hotter.
shoeswisely

Post by shoeswisely »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:58 pm Absolutely amazing work. I would love to see more of her or any other model you want to share. I love that you keep a wardrobe of shoes for the models to wear. Makes it even hotter.
Thanks, that means a lot. I've got gobs of photos that I took of her between 3 different shoots. I bought dresses for her to wear and then blasted them with cum after the shoots. I'll post some more if people want to see her.

Here she is in a video with the cum blasted (left) peeptoes putting them on again. I wish she spent more time in them.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7HPftIANN4[/YOUTUBE]
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

This is the best post on here in a long, long time!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

Oh wow! This is a living dream! What beautiful feet, shoes, toes, look, pose and everything... Amazing opportunity you had and hope you enjoy these heels every time!
shoeswisely

Post by shoeswisely »

Thanks for the encouragement, guys!

Here's a picture of the left one when I first started blasting it. I always cum in the left and preserve the right!

My cum crusted on her platform sandals.
Nylonfoot

Post by Nylonfoot »

Nice story. Thanks for sharing!