Who can let me jiz inside stilettos?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

asianguy12

Who can let me jiz inside stilettos?

Post by asianguy12 »

Hi! Asian guy, 37, living in Manchester UK, here. I do have arousing fetish for heeled shoes. Every time I see women wearing stilettos in bare foot, I get so horny. I would imagine cumming inside them! Who would let got to get the "action" going? lol

Re: Who can let me jiz inside stilettos?

Post by 001 »

Best bet in the UK is to go to a range of charity shops near you in Manchester and pick up a couple (or however many you like?) and take them home where you can imagine away to your hearts content and fill those pretty shoes up. Really you are doing them a favour as they would have been bought by someone to wear once or twice before going into the garbage truck, or they would not sell and just end up being recycled.