Gf’s and friends heels cum.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Choose first category

Friends heels
44%
Ex girlfriend heels
12%
Ex girlfriends mother heels
26%
Girlfriends heels
18%

Total votes: 195

singlesolefan

Re: Gf’s and friends heels cum.

Post by singlesolefan »

You know it's relatively rare to meet a woman who knows how to dress and wears classy heels and a shoe fetishist at the same time at the same place. You can shoot me a pm if you want to share more :wink:
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

100% the freinds. My wifes freind slept over at our house recently. After clubbing all night in her platform black converse she took them off and slept in the spare room. As soon as my wife got in the shower i grabbed them. They were still warm, the smell of and thrill of having your cock in another girls shoes is immense. I came almost instantly. Enjoy.... very envious
fabheels

Post by fabheels »

Spectacular! Post again if you have them!
MisterBody wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:48 pm This shoes owns at the same girl’s who owns the middle shoe from the previous photo. I have a lot of shoes from her. If you want to see more from her shoes just tell me.

https://ibb.co/60Yb9Ms
https://ibb.co/nCWpk0T
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

tasty
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
Inicity

Post by Inicity »

MisterBody wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:01 am After her heels drained my cock from cum (3 cumshots in a row on different heels) I took again these heels and I unload my last cum of the day. I just want to unload all the time inside her heels and to see her sexy feet to wear the cummed heels.
https://ibb.co/fC2w40K
Do you clean up the cum in those black heels? Or do you leave it to dry?
Minus

Post by Minus »

Some weaeing pics would be hot 😍
Ratgeb

Other girl's homes are great places for cock and cum works

Post by Ratgeb »

I would love to cock all around through her apartment to fuck all her private garments like shoes, bras, slips etc.
The most nasty item I would love to cover in my cum all over.
I am convinced that the Lady would be confident with my cock and cum work!
Ratgeb

Other girl's homes are great places for cock and cum works

Post by Ratgeb »

I would love to cock all around through her apartment to fuck all her private garments like shoes, bras, slips etc.
The most nasty item I would love to cover in my cum all over.
I am convinced that the Lady would be confident with my cock and cum work!
MisterBody

Post by MisterBody »

Had the chance to pick up a friend by my car and until she gets ready to get out with our friends I went to wait her in her house and before we leave the house I "forgot" my phone on purpose at her house. When we arrived at our destination I said her "oh I forgot my phone at your house, give me your keys to go back to take it, she said of course" I went back to take my phone I cum on her right high heel and I went to copy her keys so when she is out for a drink or something to go at her house to cum every high heels that she have. The upcoming week she will leave from the town for 5 days so think about what’s gonna happen. I’ll cum every inch of her high heels and I’ll let my cum to dry on them.
https://ibb.co/DzZdVwN
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Holy shit. This is great and a naughty thing. Imagine being able to cum her shoes whenever shes out of town.