Worshipping and cumming a pair of well worn vans

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Drescq

Worshipping and cumming a pair of well worn vans

Post by Drescq »

So essentially I had this hotel job a couple years ago and it was a very busy and warm February evening since we were in FL. I was parking a bunch of cars for the guests when suddenly I see this couple pull up, white dude and white woman. They were both in their late 20’s probably and they look like they had just gotten off the beach, changed, and rushed over. I get in their car and see a pair of vans which are one of my fav brands of shoe for women to wear without socks because it just traps their smell in them. To my surprise, they were in fact hers since they were on the passenger side floor and they were like a size 7 in woman’s. This is when I took a gander of the insides to find the freshest toe prints I’ve seen in a while.

It’s obvious this girl took these things off just a moment ago to switch to her sandals as they were going in. I picked them up and took a deep whiff of both shoes for at least 3 min. Just smelling them getting hard asf thinking her feet in them walking a mile on the beach (they were a lil sandy). I realized I had to get back to work but I was determined on taking at least one of these shoes home, which is exactly what I did lol.

I took the right shoe home and inhaled them until I was rock hard, licked up the heel and toe area where all her crud was, and then came on them. Here they are