Cum in coworkers shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mtlhh15

Re: Cum in coworkers shoes

Post by mtlhh15 »

Great thread (except for the requested contributions) and a hot coworker!

The coolest thing about it for us are the similarities between your coworker's shoes and my wife's - my wife has the same heels and (almost) the same flats :D :lol:

Both, the heels and the flats are Michael Kors, the heel model is Abbi and my wife has them in black patent, while your coworker has them in leather. My wife wears them to work & barefoot, just like your coworker.
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Any new updates man? Love this thread! Bought the video of those sexy flats and it’s awesome! Hope to see more soon!
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

loafer_lover wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:43 pm Any new updates man? Love this thread! Bought the video of those sexy flats and it’s awesome! Hope to see more soon!
Appreciate that man! Thank you.

Haven't had any more opportunities as of late, I did however steal a pair of nylons that were tucked away in her bottom drawer.

I think they are worn. So message if interested!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Freakin awesome man! She has beautiful feet! What a tease!
Kotik

Post by Kotik »

sexy video. Zoom her feet
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Luck hasn't really been on my side lately. Between shorter hrs and not being around her desk as often I hope it picks up again soon. I did happen to walk by when her desk was empty around lunchtime yesterday and noticed these tucked under her desk. Hoping for another 'shot' soon. 🤞🤞🤞
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Sniffer_84 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:10 am Luck hasn't really been on my side lately. Between shorter hrs and not being around her desk as often I hope it picks up again soon. I did happen to walk by when her desk was empty around lunchtime yesterday and noticed these tucked under her desk. Hoping for another 'shot' soon. 🤞🤞🤞
Always appreciate the updates man! Looking forward to your next vid and hoping you can snag those sexy flats again sometime soon.
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

I did some eavesdropping and found one of her socials. Please don't ask for the link and try not to share the upcoming images!

https://ibb.co/PCZV0VH