different footwear and these random women trying them on jizzed!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

markylovesfeet

Re: different footwear and these random women trying them on jizzed!!!

Post by markylovesfeet »

UPDATE 4/10/24

LOAD #5 AS I PATIENTLY AWAIT THE NEXT CHICK OR WOMAN TO MESSAGE FOR THEM :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Image
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

JUST RECENTLY RECEIVED A REPLY FOR THE YELLOW SHOEDAZZLE HIGH HEELS STAY TUNED GUYS... WILL UPDATE IF PICS OR ANYTHING ELSE COMES UP!!! WILL SHOW YOU GUYS AT SOMEPOINT TOMORROW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE ETC. :D
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

keep us updated. You done it great till now.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Love this, we need to talk. I have had guys cum in my wife's and she thinks it's just from us fooling around.
Wizzboy

Post by Wizzboy »

Love the post keep up the good work 🤤
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

yes! indeed i will keep us all updated! :D i am still awaiting for a woman to accept and come and pick them up or meet me for them so she can try them on her feet completely unaware of my spunk loads in them!!! :twisted: however sadly, the last 2 woman that have messaged me asking if they are still available have not answered back within the last 2 or 3 days, so i am hoping at some point one of them do!, As of today, i am patiently waiting for the next chick or woman to hit me up for them. :lol:

(REMEMBER GUYS THESE WOMAN THINK IM ALSO A WOMAN SELLING MY FOOTWEAR I AM POSTING ON FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE AND OTHER PLATFORMS AS A FAKE WOMAN PROFILE SO THEY DON'T THINK IM A CRAZY GUY SELLING WOMEN'S FOOTWEAR LOL!) :twisted: :mrgreen:

LOAD #6 WILL BE GIVEN TO THEM TODAY OR TONIGHT, AT SOME POINT I WILL POST PICS ONCE I HAVE :D :P :twisted:
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO CHAT OUTSIDE OF SHOE SESSION, SEND ME A PM HERE ON SESSION OR MESSAGE ME BELOW ON,

MY TELEGRAM > @markanthonygonzalez

my kik > @markyanthonyg1

my snapchat > @markyanthonyg

STAY TUNED... :mrgreen: