All my adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

buyer123

Re: All my adventures

Post by buyer123 »

New post guys!

This time it's a little different, I bought these heels from a girl who was selling then on instagram.
I was searching profiles of girls who post ther itens for sale, and I found this girl, 19y, very sexy petit blonde, selling this awsome heels!
So, I asked her if she could send me some pics of her wearing then! Just so it doesn't seem very strange to her, I have a fake Instagram account, with a woman's profile, so when I asked that, it was just a normal girl interested in the shoes!
She was very nice, and send me these pics!

A few days go by and I asked if she could send me the photos agains, cause the first ones got deleted by accident, and she send me a new one!

Talking to her a few more days, discovering that she used the at least five times, negotiating the price for the shoes, to sound more real to her, I finally bought then!
I almost couldn't handle myself in the car on the way home! Just to sniff then, lick then, and cum all over her heels!

This is the second time I cum on then!

schuhfetisch616

Post by schuhfetisch616 »

Awsome please more
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Amazing! Loving this
adorosaltos2

Post by adorosaltos2 »

Imagino o cheiro desse saltinho, deve ser espetacular!
Onde eu compro bastante é no Enjoei, tem muito salto sexy e por um preço bom.
As vezes dá pra ver pouco da dona nas fotos, mas depois quando chega a encomenda, vem o nome completo, aí dá pra buscar no Instagram.
sandaliadesalto

Post by sandaliadesalto »

buyer123 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:30 am New post guys!

This time it's a little different, I bought these heels from a girl who was selling then on instagram.
I was searching profiles of girls who post ther itens for sale, and I found this girl, 19y, very sexy petit blonde, selling this awsome heels!
So, I asked her if she could send me some pics of her wearing then! Just so it doesn't seem very strange to her, I have a fake Instagram account, with a woman's profile, so when I asked that, it was just a normal girl interested in the shoes!

A few days go by and I asked if she could send me the photos agains, cause the first ones got deleted by accident, and she send me a new one!

Talking to her a few more days, discovering that she used the at least five times, negotiating the price for the shoes, to sound more real to her, I finally bought then!
I almost couldn't handle myself in the car on the way home! Just to sniff then, lick then, and cum all over her heels!

Tesao demais essas sa ndalias da Jorge alex
sandaliadesalto

Post by sandaliadesalto »

buyer123 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:30 am New post guys!

Tesao demais essas sa ndalias da Jorge alex