New girl I met last month

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sean1957

Re: New girl I met last month

Post by sean1957 »

lovely heels above all the louboutin
heelsf

Post by heelsf »

man your living the dream hope you can film it at some point it
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Atlas wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:09 pm Fuck she has some very sexy feet! You should tell her that a lot of guys would find her feet very attractive!
Love the pic with her left heel on & that massive arch of hers showing, wow!! You should tell her you’d love to cum straight into that arch gap :)
Nothing sexier then sucking on some cute toes while filling her heels with cum while she wears them!
Great job man keep it up!
Thanks man!

I don’t think I’m ready to talk to her about it. But I will try to get the sneaky pics coming if possible.

About the arch thing - yes I was thinking the same while looking at these photos. I love her arches and toe cleavage in pumps. I’ll try to do it.
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

heelsf wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:55 am man your living the dream hope you can film it at some point it
It will be difficult but I will try for sure
I love high heel Pumps
socialman

Post by socialman »

any chances of her shoe closet? did you have a chance to see them?
Seedherfeet

Post by Seedherfeet »

If she lets you do this much, she’ll be up for as much shoe fucking as you like! Give us more photos, we want to see her feet covered in your cum
Seedherfeet

Post by Seedherfeet »

If she lets you do this much, she’ll be up for as much shoe fucking as you like! Give us more photos, we want to see her feet covered in your cum
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Her toes are absolutely gorgeous! Lucky man!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Wow she has beautiful sexy feet and lovely toes. Is she aware how sexy her feet are and how guys like us just lust and get hard for feet like hers. Does she enjoy showing her sexy feet in public? And I'd love to see her lovely feet in any type of sheer nylons. If she has already experienced you cumming on her feet open the discussion on what you like, feet, shoes, etc. She'll appreciate you being open and sharing your desires, and she might find a lot of pleasure in receiving your pleasures for her. Buy her a pair of shoes you think she could make really sexy being in them, especially shoes she can wear in public.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Hope there is a continuation on this topic. She is hot and her collection is Amazing