New girl I met last month

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

New girl I met last month

Post by nsagaa »

I met this hot Asian girl a couple of weeks ago. Her body is super hot and her toes make me drool. We haven’t yet gotten physical but I really want to fuck her asap. Last week we went to her place to watch Netflix after having a meal at a restaurant. This was my first time at her place. She was wearing a pair of white slingback pumps that I couldn’t stop staring at. At the restaurant, she started dangling them so hard that it almost made me nut right there. When we got to her place she took off her heels beside the couch and went to the restroom. I immediately picked them up and started sniffing and licking them. The smell was so intense and feminine. Too bad I didn’t have much time but I made sure to lick them clean from the inside. The salty taste was so erotic. It was a hot day too so they were moist. I was in heaven.

After an hour or so, she got a phone call and told me that she needed to go to her office in the other room to have a quick official video call. This was my moment. I grabbed the heels and put my dick in the left shoe and my tongue in the right. I usually do the opposite but the right shoe looked a bit more worn for some reason so I decided to sniff and lick that one. It barely took me a couple of minutes to explode inside the toe box. It was so risky. I could hear her talk in the other room. Didn’t really have time to take pictures but took one shaky one for the record.

After I was done, I had to clean them with paper napkin. But I made sure to leave them a bit damp for her feet. She went out of town on a work trip for a week after that. So eager for her to come back!
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Re: New girl I met last month

Post by nsagaa »

Couple of sneaky candid shots

I love high heel Pumps
valker

Post by valker »

hot stuff
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

that's so damn hot man!!! love to see those cummed harddd!!! great slings :)
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Incredible one!
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

very nice
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Omg!!! Fuck yes!! You got really lucky!!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Forgot to post this pic. These 2 pairs were just lying around in her room. Maybe she was trying them on before leaving. She doesn’t know that I went to her room and I didn’t have much time. So I didn’t really get to cum in them. I did fuck the Loubs for a short duration though. This was when I went to the take a piss, after I had already fucked her slingbacks. Had I not already came in the slingbacks, I would have been more motivated to take more risk and cum in them.

I love high heel Pumps
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Really hot story, nice pics and she's got amazing legs. Keep us updated, there is a huge potential here
Hlubheels

Post by Hlubheels »

Sexy, she got nice taste.... expensive designer heels...