Smelling still warm shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Celebshoeman

Smelling still warm shoes

Post by Celebshoeman »

Has anyone else had the opportunity to be able to sniff inside a still warm and sweaty shoe?

I managed it a few times and the smells are intoxicating, especially from leather lined heels.
Marofeet

Re: Smelling still warm shoes

Post by Marofeet »

Celebshoeman wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:12 pm Has anyone else had the opportunity to be able to sniff inside a still warm and sweaty shoe?

I managed it a few times and the smells are intoxicating, especially from leather lined heels.
I had many opportunities to smell shoes and socks like that.
I meet women to photograph their feet and borrow their shoes/buy socks and i always make them come to meet me while wearing the shoes and socks. Summer is the best cuz they sweat a lot and the shoes stay warm and steamy for a long time
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

I'll never forget years back my wife taking off her pumps after a long hot day shopping around..
So moist and sweaty... Got hard instantly and fucked the shoe right away!! Smelling one fucking the other!! Didn't take me long to cum!!
ollyjenk

Post by ollyjenk »

my wife works long days on her feet, usually wearing tights and zip up ankle boots. Many times the boots have come off with my nose right there to catch the moment they hit the open air - absolutely incredible
Richie

Post by Richie »

I used to take off the heels of my ex after a night out at the disco on the weekend, totally soaked with her sweat after 8 hours or so on her feet. Smelled them straight as soon as they were off her feet, sometimes even started fucking one shoe while sniffing the other. She thought it was hilarious although she was not too keen on me cumming into her shoes.
Also sniffed my wife’s black patent party heels on a wedding right after she took them off to change them for flats. What an aroma!
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

I absolutely LOVE still warm shoes. Such an amazing smell! Instantly hard
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I do this with my wife. She knows that I enjoy her sexy aroma, so she keeps her heels on after she comes home from work or shopping. She also knows that I enjoy her in nylons, knee highs, ankle high, thigh high or pantyhose. She knows I get rock hard with her wearing them. The sexy aroma of all leather shoes and nylons make me explode in no time!!
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

mrtickles wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:59 am I do this with my wife. She knows that I enjoy her sexy aroma, so she keeps her heels on after she comes home from work or shopping. She also knows that I enjoy her in nylons, knee highs, ankle high, thigh high or pantyhose. She knows I get rock hard with her wearing them. The sexy aroma of all leather shoes and nylons make me explode in no time!!
Exactly the same with my Wife and she loves to watch me smell her shoes after I have taken them off her feet. I smell the right and fuck the left. I even go to bed with my nose rammed in one of her right shoes and my cock in her left.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

My Mrs. keeps her nylons and heels on while we proceed to get down and dirty!
As I’m ramming it home, with her legs up and feet close to my face, she orders me to pop off her shoes and take big sniffs of her nylon tootsies. I can only last a minute before exploding!
The warm butter popcorn scent of her heels and nylon feet drives me wild!!
freebird

Post by freebird »

My wife's mom has been driving me nuts ever since my wife and I met. She's got amazing feet for an older woman and I sniff her shoes every chance I get because I have never smelled anything more erotic than the scent of her feet. Which gets me to my story of sniffing warm shoes. One day we were at her house and I was going crazy watching her walk around all day long wearing her favorite pair of flats with no socks. The thought of how those flats must have smelled was killing me. I needed to jerk off real bad and was about to excuse myself to the bathroom for some needed relief when I heard them talking about going to the store to get something for dinner. Knowing that I would soon be in the house alone I decide to wait until they left so I could at least sniff some of her other shoes while I got off. Well to my joyous surprise as they were getting ready to leave, her mother went into her room and came out wearing a different pair of shoes. I immediately got a massive hard-on knowing that in just moments I would be all alone with those sweet little flats that her bare feet had been in all day. As soon as they left I went straight to her room. I picked up one of the shoes and it felt slightly warm because she had literally taken it off less than a minute before. I noticed that the insole had just a slight glistening on it and realized that it was from the moist perspiration from the sole of her foot. I had never had her shoes this soon after she had taken them off but I just know that I was about to have the best time of my life. I put my face in her shoe and took a good wiff, it was unbelievable. Then I ran my tongue along the insole to taste the moistness her feet had left and I absolutely lost it. I actually had an orgasm without even touching myself, and I don't mean a little pre-cum, my pants wear getting soaked by the gobs of goo shooting from my dick. It was amazing, I have never experienced anything like it. After a few minutes I actually jerked off a second orgasm while sniffing and licking the other shoe.

For some reason I'm getting an error trying to add pics of her here, but I have pics of her feet and shoes on flickr. The tan flats are the ones she was wearing that I enjoyed still warm. https://www.flickr.com/photos/199650599 ... 314273115/