My kinky night when my girlfriend peed in a shoe and I had to drink her pee from the shoe

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

curtun

My kinky night when my girlfriend peed in a shoe and I had to drink her pee from the shoe

Post by curtun »

For quite a long time now, my girl has had this obsession with peeing and enjoys insulting me. Sometimes she'll pee in my mouth while I'm licking her pussy, but recently we tried a new thing where my fetish and hers could meet. I present to you our Christmas action, taken during a sexy evening in a hotel with pictures and video.

I bought her an airwave clitoral stimulator, which has a fucking great name and is guaranteed to knock her out of the woods and bring her to orgasm in 40 seconds. I can't wait to try it out tonight. We're going to a hotel for this one, so we don't have to be distracted by the home environment.

I got to the hotel much earlier and to my surprise there were hardly any people there, it was almost just us in the whole building, maybe two more couples, but much further away from us, so we might as well have been making noise. I got settled in and had almost three full hours until my girlfriend arrived, so I was looking forward to fucking the best smelliest shoes in a strange place. Unfortunately the lighting was pretty bad, there was some neon like thing on the ceiling which was unrealistically high, and like almost every hotel these days, you had to use the air conditioning to heat the room because the gas wasn't working at all...

Of course I spent the rest of the time shoe-fucking until he arrived.

We quickly popped in a bottle of champagne each for the big occasion, then I handed over the gift, which we immediately tried a little, and it's incredible stuff, because the "it takes 40 seconds to orgasm" thing is almost true, but not knowing it yet, she got too strong and had a wild and quite loud shuddering orgasm. Here's a tiny snippet from the rehearsal with her sweet little hairy pussy and the tool, the cut is so sudden at the end because that's where she starts screaming and comes immediately when her clit gets sucked in.

http://www.shoefucker.hu/wp-content/upl ... -16-22.mp4

The shamed shoe was a colleague's shoe, whom she doesn't like, and that's why I've dotted her name in the paragraph below:

Then came the traditional sex, which I won't go into, but I still hadn't come yet, but I was so turned on by the Kamagra I had taken that my cock was like a hard diamond. That's when I got what I wanted. Doris went to the chair, took hold of our colleague's split shoe, and in no time at all let a load of piss into it, then filled the other one to the brim, and I watched and beat my cock in ecstasy. I'm sorry I didn't record it, but we'll do it again and then I promise I'll record the scene, because it's quite ecstatic to see the piss splashing into the high heels. He gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear that now you have to drink from his ... stinky shoes, which I peed in - and he held it to my mouth. I drank it in, of course, like champagne is drunk from the bride's shoes at a wedding. I was drunk, but I didn't like it, we've done it several times and it's always strange to me that it's lukewarm, cold or boiling hot or whatever, but not lukewarm.

I pouted a little when my girl saw me and didn't let me get out of the way, but started to pour her own piss on my dick from the shoe, and then she spoke while saying: - Beat your big big dick in the shoe of .... I pissed in ! !!! - of course I didn't need more, I immediately enjoyed it while he was present enough to push one (already empty) shoe into my face to smell it and hold the other in front of my cock to let my cum into it.

It was one of the greatest orgasms of my life, as the smell of piss and the smell of feet mixed, while my cum came out in yet another shoe with piss in it, all the while my girl was screaming because she knew it was going to fuck me. And my cock was dripping in his piss, which was pouring out of a shoe with a foot odour. She did, especially as she ended up pushing my cock into her piss so all the stuff landed on my cock and of course on the floor.

Maybe it's gross and too much for you, I apologize, and thinking back a lot, it was pretty weird for me too, but I want to do it again and again, I think I'll have many more extreme perversions like this this year ! Then, getting up in the morning, I was even more disturbed and left it in the bin throwing out the high heel, which I stole from a colleague by the way, but that's another story.

Maybe I should have brought it home ? Is it too much for you, what do you think ?
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
Richie

Re: My kinky night when my girlfriend peed in a shoe and I had to drink her pee from the shoe

Post by Richie »

Hi, love your story. Shame you didn’t take pictures of her pissing into her colleagues heels, would have loved to see that. Please let her do it again and take some pics. It’s a great feeling to fuck a pissed in heel, moist and warm and slippy ;-) nice of her to hold one up for you to sniff and the other in front of your cock to cum in!
candidshoes

Re: My kinky night when my girlfriend peed in a shoe and I had to drink her pee from the shoe

Post by candidshoes »

Wow! What a great story. I can't wait to hear and see more of this!
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Hot story. Looking forward to read and see more :)
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

GREAT story!! My wife pisses in a pair of my old colleague's patent leather shoes and either has me drink it, let her pour it all over me, or, and this one is the best: I had an 8 inch black vibrating/penetration dildo up my ass and she poured her piss from the shoe into my gaping asshole. I came ribbons and ribbons of cum.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..