Heel Fuck for Strangers

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Spikes

Heel Fuck for Strangers

Post by Spikes »

There's an ABS where I live that I've ventured into for a few years. They have private booths in the back with a lock on each door. For the first time, I decided to sneak in a high heel mule to fuck. Once I've fluffed up nicely, I stick my dick through the toe of the shoe, so it rests nicely on the back of the heel. It took me a while to get up the nerve, but I unlocked the door and waited for someone to show off to. So far, I've had about a half dozen looks from perfect strangers, but no comments or interest in the heel. I'm really hoping that a kindred spirit ventures in and we can play with the heel together. With as many people who are on this website, I'm surprised that there isn't another shoe fucker in the neighborhood. I have to say that it is very exciting to have a stranger watch me jack into a heel and was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to share.
xcores

Re: Heel Fuck for Strangers

Post by xcores »

What's a ABS? But this thread got me thinking that why not go to a flea market and sneak a pair of shoes to the dressing room and cum in them :D
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

xcores wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:37 am What's a ABS? But this thread got me thinking that why not go to a flea market and sneak a pair of shoes to the dressing room and cum in them :D
Adult Book Store. Seems to be more of a thing in Australia and Europe.

It doesn't feel too common in the US, though then again law enforcement has always been aggressive in the US in finding ways to arrest folks in such places, so lot of folks instead join groups that charge a fee to hang out with one another with common interest.
xcores

Post by xcores »

converselover110 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:45 am
xcores wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:37 am What's a ABS? But this thread got me thinking that why not go to a flea market and sneak a pair of shoes to the dressing room and cum in them :D
Adult Book Store. Seems to be more of a thing in Australia and Europe.

It doesn't feel too common in the US, though then again law enforcement has always been aggressive in the US in finding ways to arrest folks in such places, so lot of folks instead join groups that charge a fee to hang out with one another with common interest.
Aah I just didn't know the shortener for it :D I'm myself from Finland and we don't really find those here, at least not around where I live.