Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/22)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gman48

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/1)

Post by gman48 »

On my end I can see the pictures now. They were gone for a couple days because with my free Dropbox account, apparently it was generating too much traffic 😅

Can’t wait to see those slouch boots again. Will probably cum inside them next time and rub it all in
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

gman48 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:45 pm On my end I can see the pictures now. They were gone for a couple days because with my free Dropbox account, apparently it was generating too much traffic 😅

Can’t wait to see those slouch boots again. Will probably cum inside them next time and rub it all in
One can only imagine what she has NOT left in the hallway. I've sometimes mused, that if the zombie apocalypse ever did happen, I'd be looking for food, ammo, and any heels/boots left behind. 😄
RB596

Post by RB596 »

gman48 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:36 pm Big update! Yesterday on my way up to my apartment, I noticed the girl from floor 3 (owner of the booties) left a new pair of shoes outside. From down the hallway, the silhouette looked larger than usual. As I approached them, I realized they were knee-high boots and nearly lost my shit. After containing my excitement and picking them up, I noticed they were slouch boots. Usually these aren't my favorite, but the leather was so soft and the heel and sole looked very sexy. Although they didn't have a zipper, being slouch boots, I took a sniff inside the top of the boot leg and they smelled sooooo good. They smelled very similar to her booties. I've actually never seen this girl, but she has to be hot judging by her footwear and how rock hard her natural scent makes me.

Since it was mid day, I was really nervous and wasn't sure if this was the right opportunity to cum them. There were food delivery guys going up and down the stairs, and I heard the girl and some guy talking quite close to the door. I knew this wasn't a good time to bring them to the stairwell, so I carefully started beating off while sniffing the opening of the boots. My heart was literally beating out of my chest and my adrenaline was at an all time high, as this was one of my riskiest shoe fucks/jerks. Once again, in under 30 seconds, I was ready to bust. To be safe and not have my dick out in a risky situation, I busted in my hand. I then slapped the cum onto one of her boots and rubbed it in all over the boot leg.

The next day, I noticed her boots in the hallway again and wanted to see how the cum dried up. Although I wiped up a good amount of it up, there was a very noticeable film of thinly spread cum on the boot. I don't think she noticed, or she would have cleaned it up. Maybe I should start playing it safer so I don't get evicted or worse, but the rush is just too good. I fiend it like a drug :evil:

Wow I can't believe someone left those Stuart Weitzman boots out there, those are some expensive designer boots. Man you're so lucky you were able to enjoy those sexy leather boots.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Brevelyn wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:07 pm
gman48 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:45 pm On my end I can see the pictures now. They were gone for a couple days because with my free Dropbox account, apparently it was generating too much traffic 😅

One can only imagine what she has NOT left in the hallway. I've sometimes mused, that if the zombie apocalypse ever did happen, I'd be looking for food, ammo, and any heels/boots left behind. 😄
If that were to happen, you bet I’d be raiding every single shoe rack/closet. Imagine having a treasure trove of well worn boots and heels to dive into and cum over and over !
gman48

Post by gman48 »

[/quote]

Wow I can't believe someone left those Stuart Weitzman boots out there, those are some expensive designer boots. Man you're so lucky you were able to enjoy those sexy leather boots.
[/quote]

Oh yes, I really enjoyed defiling these luxury boots with my dirty cum. It’s been quite rainy again so I have a good feeling these and/or other shoes will be left outside in the hallway, waiting for me to desecrate them :twisted:
vector

Post by vector »

I love how she wears her high end shoes and boots without any care, literally wearing them to death and repeat.
Should put an eye to the garbage/donation room, she might be tossing them out soon.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

vector wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:49 am I love how she wears her high end shoes and boots without any care, literally wearing them to death and repeat.
Should put an eye to the garbage/donation room, she might be tossing them out soon.
Oh yes, if she throws them away I hope I’ll be able to snatch them in time. Then I’ll soak them in cum forever :twisted:

Just got ahold of her booties again after another rainy day and managed a massive cumshot on them. Posting pictures soon :mrgreen:
vector

Post by vector »

gman48 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:32 am
vector wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:49 am I love how she wears her high end shoes and boots without any care, literally wearing them to death and repeat.
Oh yes, if she throws them away I hope I’ll be able to snatch them in time. Then I’ll soak them in cum forever :twisted:

Just got ahold of her booties again after another rainy day and managed a massive cumshot on them. Posting pictures soon :mrgreen:
Would have totally done the same! Those loafers would get hardened from my cum if I ever got them. :P
plzacc

Post by plzacc »

amazing thread so far
gman48

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/9)

Post by gman48 »

Finally found some time to share my most ambitious and risky shoe cumming experience yet. Last week, it was raining just about every day, so you know what that means - shoes in the hallway! This post covers two separate cummings of those famous ankle boots - one on the outside and one on the inside :wink:

On Day 1, I noticed those booties in the hallway early in the morning. My wife had already gone to work, and I had some time to kill before going to work myself. I had not cum in 4 days, so I was beyond horny and already had a raging boner by the time I got to the boots. I picked them up and took some deep inhales - I swear the smell just keeps getting better and better every time I find them. I also saw my cumstain from the last time on the stretchy material near the ankle, so I know that she didn't clean them at all. I heard some shuffling inside the neighbors apartment, so I knew I had to be quick and careful. I started beating off violently while sniffing the right shoe. Then, I heard the girl's alarm go off. I knew that she probably wouldn't be leaving immediately after waking up, and it was too late to stop now, so I went into overdrive. In less than 30 seconds, I exploded 4 days worth of cum all over the outside of her boots and spread it thinly over the entire shoe. I knew she would be putting them on soon, so I figured it would be better to cum on the outside so she doesn't feel it if it isn't dried by that time.

Later that day when I got home from work, I sneaked over to her door and there they were again. The cum had dried nicely on the fabric area and along the sides of the shoes. It made me so horny knowing that she was walking around all day in the city with my cum so visible on the outside of her boots :twisted: I was going to cum them again, but I decided to wait til the next morning to regenerate my load. I figured they would probably still be right there.

The next morning, I woke up with raging morning wood, got dressed and slipped away to the third floor hallway to defile those boots again. It was a lot more quiet in the hallway that morning, so I decided I would take a bit more risk and bring them into the stairway to have more privacy. I inhaled the right boot like it would be my last breaths on Earth and vigorously jerked off with the left boot. In no time at all, I shot a hot load into the toebox and made sure to squeeze out every last drop of cum. I put my phone into the boot with the flash on and exposed an absolutely beautiful cumshot all over those worn soles and toe crud. Next, I rubbed in the cum all over the inside of the boot - not just on the sole, but also the top of the insides of the shoe. This way, she would be stepping in my cum as well as having her entire foot surrounded and encased by my seed. There was so much cum that it took my quite some time to spread it evenly inside the shoe, and I also put some on the outside for good luck.

After work, I returned to the scene of the crime once again and photographed the insides of the shoes. The crud had been stomped in nicely in her left shoe, and I can bet that her feet felt stickier and more slippery than usual throughout the course of the day. It gives me great pleasure in knowing that she is continuing to rehydrate my cum every day with her foot sweat. Compared to the first post of these boots, you can easily tell that the crud/cum residue has been steadily building up. I was drained after these two days of boot cumming, but now is time to recharge until the next time they are left in the hallway waiting to be snatched away and defiled :mrgreen:

Last edited by gman48 on Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.