Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 5/17/24)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vector

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/22)

Post by vector »

The photos are gone again for whatever reason... hope they go back normal soon =[
Convandidas

Post by Convandidas »

They are back. This thread is really exciting
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Apologies for the lack of updates lately. Started a new job and just have been super busy, and also was looking for a new platform to host images since my Dropbox got all fucked up.

Some real exciting updates here! Got 3 sets of photos. The old booties got jizzed again. They are looking quite worn out, and also very cum-stained, so I haven't seen the girl wearing them at all since that. Was hoping to see her throw them out but just haven't been lucky enough to intercept them.

The sneakers here were actually from a girl on the second floor that i've never seen before, but they smelled amazing. i don't usually cum on sneakers but I had just got home from a night out at 3 AM so I said I might as well! Left her a souvenir and rubbed them in.

Also came across those high booties last night. They have gone through some significant wear since the last time I seen them, when they were practically brand new. When I was taking the first few photos, I noticed the insole was already starting to look worn and sweaty, but I couldn't even imagine that such amazing toeprints were hidden inside. I dropped my phone in with the flash and 0.7x zoom and discovered some dark, sweaty toeprints that I hadn't expected for such new shoes. This girl must have been wearing them very often, without socks and/or with nylons for hours on end.

I started jerking while inhaling one boot. They smelled soooo amazing, and the icing on the cake was that I heard her moaning from inside her door. There is absolutely nothing like hearing a girl being banged and inhaling her hot boots while jerking off. Then, my wife called me and asked where I went, so I busted in my hand and went back upstairs. Next time, I hope to find them at a time when I'm home alone or when everyone is sleeping and I will rub my cum all over those horny toeprints! :twisted:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image