Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/22)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

richie66

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/9)

Post by richie66 »

well done dude!!
jack46

Post by jack46 »

This is amazing, keep it out!!
Can you take a picture of the owner?
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Thanks guys. I know what the neighbor on my floor looks like (loafer girl) but I’ve actually never seen the owner of the ankle boots and slouch boots.

All I know is she has small feet that smell fucking incredible. She could even be the visiting girlfriend of the guy who lives in that apartment, because I see a man’s shoes outside more than I see the girl’s.
gman48

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/22)

Post by gman48 »

New pair of boots from the girl on the 3rd floor! I get up very very earlier on Sunday mornings to go fishing and the last two weeks, I've been greeted by her ankle boots left outside (after a long Saturday night of partying :wink: ). Last week, I came on her old ankle boots that I've posted about; pictures will be posted after this post. Since everyone else is sleeping, I can really take my time with the shoes and I'm not worried about getting caught. I bring them to the staircase and almost fully drop my pants, taking deep inhales of one boot while jerking/fucking the other.

Yesterday morning, I was up early again and on my way down, I was happy to see a pair of boots outside again. They looked a little different from a distance, and as i got closer, I almost lost my shit! They were a basically brand new pair of ankle boots, but the boot AND the heel were both much higher. I grabbed them and brought them to the staircase and started the ol' sniff and jerk. They smelled almost brand new, but there was a faint foot smell. These shoes are much sexier than her other boots and I really hope she can wear them just as much. Maybe she decided to get a new pair because her old ones were getting so many mysterious white stains!

I had not cum in 4 days again, so I was rock hard. After about a minute, a shot a hot load onto the right boot. It seemed like I just wouldn't stop cumming. I started spreading the cum with my hand, but there was so much that I had to spread some on the thick high heel too. I also spread some onto the other shoe. Then, I took some nice photos, cleaned them up a bit, and returned them back to their original position. This was really one of my favorite shoe cummings. I can't wait to see what I'll find next Sunday morning!

SirRye

Post by SirRye »

gman48 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:24 pm New pair of boots from the girl on the 3rd floor! I get up very very earlier on Sunday mornings to go fishing and the last two weeks, I've been greeted by her ankle boots left outside (after a long Saturday night of partying :wink: ). Last week, I came on her old ankle boots that I've posted about; pictures will be posted after this post. Since everyone else is sleeping, I can really take my time with the shoes and I'm not worried about getting caught. I bring them to the staircase and almost fully drop my pants, taking deep inhales of one boot while jerking/fucking the other.

Yesterday morning, I was up early again and on my way down, I was happy to see a pair of boots outside again. They looked a little different from a distance, and as i got closer, I almost lost my shit! They were a basically brand new pair of ankle boots, but the boot AND the heel were both much higher. I grabbed them and brought them to the staircase and started the ol' sniff and jerk. They smelled almost brand new, but there was a faint foot smell. These shoes are much sexier than her other boots and I really hope she can wear them just as much. Maybe she decided to get a new pair because her old ones were getting so many mysterious white stains!

I had not cum in 4 days again, so I was rock hard. After about a minute, a shot a hot load onto the right boot. It seemed like I just wouldn't stop cumming. I started spreading the cum with my hand, but there was so much that I had to spread some on the thick high heel too. I also spread some onto the other shoe. Then, I took some nice photos, cleaned them up a bit, and returned them back to their original position. This was really one of my favorite shoe cummings. I can't wait to see what I'll find next Sunday morning!

Why on the boots? She want the cum inside of her boots.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

SirRye wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:15 pm
gman48 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:24 pm New pair of boots from the girl on the 3rd floor! I get up very very earlier on Sunday mornings to go fishing and the last two weeks, I've been greeted by her ankle boots left outside (after a long Saturday night of partying :wink: ). Last week, I came on her old ankle boots that I've posted about; pictures will be posted after this post. Since everyone else is sleeping, I can really take my time with the shoes and I'm not worried about getting caught. I bring them to the staircase and almost fully drop my pants, taking deep inhales of one boot while jerking/fucking the other.

She wants it on the outside and the inside. I cum both, this was a new pair so the next ones going in
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

gman48 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:44 am

She wants it on the outside and the inside. I cum both, this was a new pair so the next ones going in
we cannot wait. she will be so happy seeing her boots always filled.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

SirRye wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:56 am
gman48 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:44 am

we cannot wait. she will be so happy seeing her boots always filled.
By the way, can you see these most recent pictures? I can’t see them on my end. Dropbox is having issues
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Unfortunately I can't see the last photos
gman48

Post by gman48 »

jack46 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:42 am Unfortunately I can't see the last photos
What about now? All the photos started showing up on my end again. I think that with the free Dropbox plan they give you limited bandwidth so it takes a few days for it to settle down after too many people view it