Need help picking heels for girlfriend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

Need help picking heels for girlfriend

Post by cowboybootlover »

So recently I have been talking my girlfriend into wearing more heels. She knows about my fetish and is ok with it but she doesn’t really wear heels or any sexy shoes. She is 27 years old nd kinda thick in all the right places for me. Nice big ass like I like besides that she wears a size 8.5 to 9 in shoes.

She tries to wear sexy shoes for me but she just doesn’t have the shoes I like or that turn me on. She tires to keep her feet nice for me and for the most part she does.

We just need help because I don’t have much experience with my fetish involving her, I have played with and cummed many heels and shoes but never really involved a in person lady haha, so I’m not sure what I like to do with her yet.

I guess I’m asking for suggestion on how to turn this new but willing lady into my foot and shoes slut.
Any suggestions on what to do or try?
What would you guys like me to try?
Also what heels should I buy her?
What types or brands of shoes should I get her??

Please help me learn and let’s grow her into the shoe slut I know she can be.

footguy1971

Re: Need help picking heels for girlfriend

Post by footguy1971 »

Thank you for sharing. Your wife looks very similar to my wife's body type. My first recommendation is to make sure that, whatever shoes you get her into, they are comfortable and she enjoys wearing them. If she is comfortable wearing them, she will wear them longer and more often and they will take on her scent (which will benefit you). I don't know if you are set on heels, but I love that my wife wears flats a lot. She wears them all day and they get really sweaty and, combined with the cum I drop in them, they get really trashed. Even still, she has a few favourites that she keeps wearing despite how nasty they are getting. If you are more into the visual aspect of it and are craving her to wear heels, take her shoe shopping and let her know what you like but allow her to pick out whatever is comfortable for her. The sexiest heels are useless if they sit in the closet unworn. Good luck and please keep us informed of your progress.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Start her with a block heel for comfort. Slide mules are easy and show of her toes, and the block heel is comfortable for her.
cowboybootlover

sh03s wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:25 am Start her with a block heel for comfort. Slide mules are easy and show of her toes, and the block heel is comfortable for her.
She does have a pair of smaller heels not very tall, but i do like the idea of the block heels, i sometimes find them just as attractive as the point heels. Do you have any ideas on brands or models of heels i should look into getting?
cowboybootlover

footguy1971 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:27 am Thank you for sharing. Your wife looks very similar to my wife's body type. My first recommendation is to make sure that, whatever shoes you get her into, they are comfortable and she enjoys wearing them. If she is comfortable wearing them, she will wear them longer and more often and they will take on her scent (which will benefit you). I don't know if you are set on heels, but I love that my wife wears flats a lot. She wears them all day and they get really sweaty and, combined with the cum I drop in them, they get really trashed. Even still, she has a few favourites that she keeps wearing despite how nasty they are getting. If you are more into the visual aspect of it and are craving her to wear heels, take her shoe shopping and let her know what you like but allow her to pick out whatever is comfortable for her. The sexiest heels are useless if they sit in the closet unworn. Good luck and please keep us informed of your progress.
Thank you for the tips, she does wear flats and I love to play with them, they do get nice and sweaty and worn at her job. I do cum in them and that does help i know what you mean. There is just something that i find so hot about a pair of heels. I don't Know if its the business look or what but high heel pumps drive me mad.
CuriousShoeGuy

Post by CuriousShoeGuy »

You could do this…

Tell her you read somewhere it’s easier to wear heels if they’re broken in. Then you can buy worn heels of your choice from girls on marketplace. You could then fill them up
cowboybootlover

CuriousShoeGuy wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:56 am You could do this…

Tell her you read somewhere it’s easier to wear heels if they’re broken in. Then you can buy worn heels of your choice from girls on marketplace. You could then fill them up
Thats a great idea, and not a lie I am sure worn in heels feel nice on her feet.
CuriousShoeGuy

Post by CuriousShoeGuy »

cowboybootlover wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:58 am
CuriousShoeGuy wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:56 am You could do this…

Thats a great idea, and not a lie I am sure worn in heels feel nice on her feet.
They will definitely be easier to wear.

I’m still trying to convince my partner to let me lend out her heels to members. She’s no on board yet. If she ever does I’ll send some of hers for your girlfriend and you to play with. Assuming they’re the same size
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

cowboybootlover wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:55 am
sh03s wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:25 am Start her with a block heel for comfort. Slide mules are easy and show of her toes, and the block heel is comfortable for her.
She does have a pair of smaller heels not very tall, but i do like the idea of the block heels, i sometimes find them just as attractive as the point heels. Do you have any ideas on brands or models of heels i should look into getting?
Steve Madden, Aldo, Zara
cowboybootlover

sh03s wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:55 am
cowboybootlover wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:55 am
Steve Madden, Aldo, Zara
I like steve maddens