Is there an unattractive pair of shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Akampeeler

Is there an unattractive pair of shoes?

Post by Akampeeler »

What makes a shoe unattractive to you guys, if any?
redwedge

Re: Is there an unattractive pair of shoes?

Post by redwedge »

I personally don't like square or pointed shoes, or ones with short heels. There's also certain types like slingbacks and mules too.
Unofficial Shoe Session Discord group

Unofficial Shoe Session Skype group
jeeniferruby921212

Post by jeeniferruby921212 »

I bought a pair of legs that I can wear sneakers on.
Got a new pair of legs torso that can fuck.
CP87

Post by CP87 »

I guess it depends on how well worn they are. I’m not a huge fan of some sneakers and boots, but the ones I hate the most are Ugg boots.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Peeptoes, sandals, flip flops, wedge soled shoes, sneakers, runners, trainers, uggs, Birkenstocks
prizee

Post by prizee »

running shoes soft enough for the cock or fitness shoes because you feel your cock well once inside
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

For me, unattractive looking shoes are standard crocks, any type of Birkenstocks, and pointed toe heels. Especially the super long pointed toe variety. To each his own I suppose.
cowboybootlover

Post by cowboybootlover »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:15 am For me, unattractive looking shoes are standard crocks, any type of Birkenstocks, and pointed toe heels. Especially the super long pointed toe variety. To each his own I suppose.
I agree with you, but a good well worn pair of birkenstocks that show a ladies whole foot print is hot to me. I guess I am more into the well worn shoes and heels. I do agree with you that really pointed heels are not very attractive.

Post by 001 »

Sneakers are the worst. Any type of running, trading shoes, wedges, crocs, flip flops and similar sports sandals, uggs, any chunky heels, these all do nothing for me.
Also I really don't like dirty, smelly shoes, I really do not want foot crud or toe prints, they just turn me off.

I like lovely clean. But soft. Slightly worn heels, not too high, between 1" and 3" heels, normal office style pumps. I like normal, pointy. Peep toe, rounded toe, slingback or enclosed. All types of pumps really but no wedges!

Boots are OK, just depends on if they get me or not.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

001 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:45 pm Sneakers are the worst. Any type of running, trading shoes, wedges, crocs, flip flops and similar sports sandals, uggs, any chunky heels, these all do nothing for me.
Also I really don't like dirty, smelly shoes, I really do not want foot crud or toe prints, they just turn me off.

I like lovely clean. But soft. Slightly worn heels, not too high, between 1" and 3" heels, normal office style pumps. I like normal, pointy. Peep toe, rounded toe, slingback or enclosed. All types of pumps really but no wedges!

Boots are OK, just depends on if they get me or not.
Agree with you on that for me if they a bit more worn with toe prints..