Is there an unattractive pair of shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Celebshoeman

Re: Is there an unattractive pair of shoes?

Post by Celebshoeman »

I'm not a fan of any type of open shoes, for my own fun that is, I like to see strappy high heels on a beautiful female foot.

I like a slightly worn leather lined shoe, pumps mainly, a clean out of the shower sexy female foot placed inside, then worn all day, then it's just pure sweat and pheromones, a nice smell.

I'm not condoning anyone but I don't understand the appeal of really dirty shoes, that's not the smell of a woman in there it's just bacteria and filth! A dog's paws have that same smell. (Frito) when we took him to the vet one time for a foot infection.
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

The unattractive shoes are any sneakers/runners, thong ( flip flops)
uggs, Birkenstocks
just seeing a pair of heels turn you on? Yes then you just like me
https://www.instagram.com/fangerhhl
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Shoes are definitely sexy to the beholder alone. For me, no UGGS, no Crocs, both will deflate me in a hurry or just not get any rise in me at all. Uggs look cheap, Crocs are just so FUGLY. Though, Croc brand does make a flat that is acceptable.
Sneakers/athletic shoes do nothing for me. Heels can be sexy from 1.5" to maybe 4" heels, higher than that is almost too much to me. Nice but not as exciting as a nice pair of 3" heels that accent a woman's foot, and that she'd actually wear them to work, to church, to dinner. Platform heels, anything more than a 2" platform does nothing for me. Some 4" thick and thicker platforms are actually stupid looking to me, like Frankenstein crossdressing. I like flats too, again for how they accent a woman's foot. Modest office heels, like 2" pumps with a low top line drive me freaking stroking nuts. Perhaps I used to work in offices during the 80's, and my ex wife worked in a bank which meant pantyhose and heels five days a week.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

I don't like platform heels/boots or platform sneakers. Also, sneakers or shoes in general made out of too stiff material are not desirable to me.

I don't like shoes that are too new.

I'm not much of a sneaker guy overall, but I will make exceptions for sneakers soft and/or very well worn.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Same here. Platform heels, especially more than a 2" platform start to look like heels Frankenstein would wear. They just make a lovely foot and leg look heavy.

In fact, I get much more turned on by 2" heels on conservative shoes worn in a sexy teasing way by a woman expressing her sexuality
Rome

Post by Rome »

There are MORE unattractive shoes than there are attractive shoes lol. I'm not of those guys that'll get turned on by a woman just wearing anything, it has to be very specific and meat my niche.
redwedge

Post by redwedge »

droid1959 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:57 am Same here. Platform heels, especially more than a 2" platform start to look like heels Frankenstein would wear. They just make a lovely foot and leg look heavy.

In fact, I get much more turned on by 2" heels on conservative shoes worn in a sexy teasing way by a woman expressing her sexuality
I think a 1in platform is ok but when you start getting really high platforms is when it starts to look off.
Unofficial Shoe Session Discord group

Unofficial Shoe Session Skype group