Gonna cum some hotties' shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

utkhm78

Gonna cum some hotties' shoes

Post by utkhm78 »

I'm writing this so that I don't end up pussying out, this Thursday I'm going to cum some shoes because the opportunity of a lifetime has presented itself to me. There's this really hot young milf I know, and she has seriously some of the hottest feet I've ever seen. Perfect toes, hot pedicure, nice arches, and a REALLY cute face, too. She's gotta be in her late 30's as she has kids but since she's Korean she looks so damn young. Not only that, but there's this other hot chinese milf who's a bit younger, late 20s and also a young mom. I've known her for ages, and she's always been so sexy to me. She's got such a super cute petite face but her build is insane, she's thick as hell! Small itty bitty waste and a huge ass with some perky tits, I've always been amazed by her physique. And she too has some insanely hot feet! Always has her toes done, so basically both women are really hot and have smoking hot feet. Anyway, to my luck they just so happen to live together in the same house, and recently I've been working with one of the people who live at their house. After work, my coworker's been taking me to their house to take a shower and carpool afterwards. When we get there, the korean milf usually isn't there, so I have free reign over all of her shoes. The chinese one is normally there, but she usually stays in her room which is upstairs. So while my coworker is showering, I have around 4-5 min of complete freedom. So Thursday, my plan is to wait for him to get into the shower and then sneak one of their shoes into the downstairs bathroom to cum them. It's always been a dream of mine to see either one of them walking in my cum, so I'll just have to pick which one of their shoes I want to cum in. Help me out guys, which one's should I do? The beige heels and black sandals are the korean milf's and the dark green sandals with the sexy imprints are the chinese milf's. The black sandals I saw her wear almost everyday during the summer, but as it's winter now she probably wouldn't wear them out. I love how worn the chinese milf's shoes are, they look so sexy. The problem is, she usually leaves the house only a bit after we leave, so if I cum in her sandals there won't be ANY time for them do dry off. It'd be safer cumming one of the korean milf's shoes as she won't even be home. Please let me know what you guys think, I'll probably post an update this Friday 😈.

https://ibb.co/fYdPHtG
https://ibb.co/hs9nk8C
https://ibb.co/sV0KkJx
bcnfootlover3

Re: Gonna cum some hotties' shoes

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

OMG, that’s a dream!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Can’t wait to hear…hope it goes great
JinzoLord

Post by JinzoLord »

The Biege heels definently forsure. 1 Your sperm will be les visible, and 2 theyre way more Hotter.. Dont mess this one up, I wish you luck bro. Im hoping I get to see a faat load of Jizz in those shoes. AAND, whatever you do, do NOT masturbate at all. Save it all until the moment of truth. That way you will be even more horny and excited, and you will give those babbies the fat load they deserve.. and PLEASE for all of us, do NOT wipe a single drop of it.. pour some into the other shoe if you have to and spread it around, I promise that no matter how much you cum, it will all dry out afterwards. Otherwise, when you see her wearing those shoes again your gonna wish you couldve came in the More. And guess what, you will probably Never have that oppurtunity again in your life.. Be careful and goodluck, I cant wait to see this.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

JinzoLord wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:48 pm The Biege heels definently forsure. 1 Your sperm will be les visible, and 2 theyre way more Hotter.. Dont mess this one up, I wish you luck bro. Im hoping I get to see a faat load of Jizz in those shoes. AAND, whatever you do, do NOT masturbate at all. Save it all until the moment of truth. That way you will be even more horny and excited, and you will give those babbies the fat load they deserve.. and PLEASE for all of us, do NOT wipe a single drop of it.. pour some into the other shoe if you have to and spread it around, I promise that no matter how much you cum, it will all dry out afterwards. Otherwise, when you see her wearing those shoes again your gonna wish you couldve came in the More. And guess what, you will probably Never have that oppurtunity again in your life.. Be careful and goodluck, I cant wait to see this.
OMG fuck yes totally agree with you on that!!
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

looking forward to the asian actions!!

Post by 3475589018 »

Pic 3 is the best! Cum on them!

Post by 3475589018 »

:D Pic 3 is the best! Cum on them!