Mom and sis shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MommysisshoeBITCH

Mom and sis shoes

Post by MommysisshoeBITCH »

Hi all, I haven't been on this site in quite a while but decided to comeback. I had a topic created here but ended up deleting it before going away. However, this place seems to be a bit more active now, thankfully, so Im going to share my experiences here again with all of you.
My fetish started when I was around 8 yo, I used to play hide and seek and sometimes I hid in my mom's shoe closet, it was a small place so I had to lie down to get in. I couldn't resist it but start smelling the shoes, since I couldnt do much in there and ended up liking it. I started sniffing, licking and humping them out of instinct, and when I turned 10-11, while I was humping a pair of her boots I had my first orgasm (got ready scared, thought my dick had broken haha). From 10-13 I would use her shoes to cum in/on and started using my sister shoes aswell. But I stopped doing it after that, since it felt a bit weird (postnut clarity). Now, I'm 18 and it's probably my last year on my home so I just decided to enjoy this as much as I can, because there's nothing like cumming on family shoes, even more mommys and sister shoes.

So ik some of the usual questions, mom is 53 sis is 21, mom is size 36, sis is 41.
I am more of a boots kind of guy but love all of their footwear and their scent.
If u wanna dm me I got my socials in my bio too (kik:betaboypett tele:helllo1122 insta:bootspet)
They got more shoes but this are all the pics I got now srr

So reply here or dm me, I wanna know which shoes yall want me to fill up and/or any other stuff that's on your mind. Let's enjoy this year fellow shoe pervs
Last edited by MommysisshoeBITCH on Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
Kik momsispetttt
Telegram helllo1122
Insta bootspet
Shoedaddy

Re: Mom and sis shoes

Post by Shoedaddy »

Your mom's shoes are way more my style, and I'd have a ton of fun with them as well if I was in your place. Her loafers in particular would be my personal cumbuckets, right up there in the front row.
Plus, at 51, she's a right milf, and with tiny little size 36 feet, too.
LickinGood

Post by LickinGood »

Those loafers need a good polish and filling haha. So many wonderful choices.
das boot

Post by das boot »

I'd be having so much fun with their new balances and filling up their winter boots. Definitely miss having free and easy access to all my mom's shoes growing up, so enjoy that last year man.
prizee

Post by prizee »

no pics ?
MommysisshoeBITCH

Post by MommysisshoeBITCH »

prizee wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:00 pmno pics ?
Check again
Kik momsispetttt
Telegram helllo1122
Insta bootspet
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

The black seaside need my tongue. .... after you've cum in them 💦💦
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

The two black sandals in this pic caught my eye https://i.ibb.co/86SF5xB/IMG-20231221-220715.jpg
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Wana see your sis in those heels man yum
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 feet for FREE
xcores

Post by xcores »

I can't see the pics