Thrift Store Suede Heels Cumdump

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

filthysoles

Thrift Store Suede Heels Cumdump

Post by filthysoles »

Was browsing my local thrift store and came across these heels that fit me nicely. Thought they'd be a lot of fun to wear and cum all over! Especially cause theyre suede. I love how cum looks on suede. Anyway, heres my first cumshot on these beautiful heels. I cant wait to fill them with more cum! Theyre not very well worn but I still love them!

Nibootlover

Re: Thrift Store Suede Heels Cumdump

Post by Nibootlover »

Nice

Post by 001 »

It is nice how man juice slowly soaks and turns a beautiful looking pump into an obvious dumpster. They just soak it up so well inviting their wonderful service to all who see and understand it.
Suck pretty shoes, they should with care give years of delights.
filthysoles

Post by filthysoles »

Round 2 with these heels! Ended up buying a vibrator too and my god i wish i did this sooner! It feels SO good and really gets the precum flowing.

I got soooo wet with this thing! Edged myself for over an hour just from the vibrations!

Kept rubbing my precum on the shoes too!

And I finally couldnt take it anymore!

Cant wait to see what kind of stain the dried cum leaves. I love suede for how it shows off cum! I'll be back soon :twisted:
filthysoles

Post by filthysoles »

I couldn't resist going for another round. Not a huge load this time but it will all add up!

A look at how my last cumshot dried in the past 30 mins!

And my next addition!

Have any suggestions for what you want me to do to these sexy heels? Let me know
filthysoles

Post by filthysoles »

Wow I really love wearing and blasting these heels with cum! Here's another round, I aimed for the inside soles instead of the suede this time. I love how the cum covered suede is looking already but I really want to start building up some cum on the inside so when I step into them I can feel it :twisted:

Of course I had to wear my new marketplace heels while I had fun with these off my feet :P

I wish the inner soles were a black suede as well so you could see the cumshot better but after a few more loads I'm sure you will be able to tell :)
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmmmm you should get others to cum on them too!!
filthysoles

Post by filthysoles »

mflorest3 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:07 pm Mmmmmmmm you should get others to cum on them too!!
I would love to! Have had tons of fantasies where I get a personal shoe bukkake. Just wish I could make it happen.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Awesome! Do it more and more!

Post by 001 »

Just paint those little things with cum. Use your rod as a paint brush to cover every part of one of those shoes first getting her all crusty.