Any experience with actual ballet dance shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Any experience with actual ballet dance shoes?

Post by sandalfan1 »

I want to buy a pair of ballet dance shoes for my wife. It has been a dream for a long time. I am trying to decide between the leather ones (less common) or the canvas ones (more common). Does anybody have any experience with how either one would feel getting a shoejob? May concern is that the canvas ones would be too rough. Your input is appreciated.
randy5701

Re: Any experience with actual ballet dance shoes?

Post by randy5701 »

The canvas ones are rough. Have her get dance slippers instead ,and convertible tights too
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Got the convertible tights already. The Dux Dance brand are the softest I have ever felt. Just ordered two pairs of Bloch Dansoft dance shoes. One is a standard pair and the other is the elastosplit kind. Should be lots of fun when they arrive. Thanks for the info Randy5701.
balletkeds92

Post by balletkeds92 »

Leather ones are the way to go. Bought a pair years ago for the girlfriend and have have had some shoe job fun with them over the years. Sometimes I’ve gotten some lube or lotion and rubbed into the shoes while she is wearing them. It’s a win win, she gets a footrub and the soft leather is absolute heaven when it’s her turn for me
gymshoe

Post by gymshoe »

Leather is best. There are models with split sole and leather insole, which gets delicious and soft after long time of wearing :)
Canvas is more like socks, I don't like them.
Balletslipperfetish

Post by Balletslipperfetish »

Can’t beat leather ballet slippers. They stay sweaty way longer than canvas and smell amazing when you’re forced to worship them ;)