Fantasy for my Wife

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoedaddy

Re: Fantasy for my Wife

Post by Shoedaddy »

Just wanted to share an absolute fantasy of mine. That is for my wife to return home from a night out with the girls with her shoes (or boots, whatever she's wearing) covered with someone's cum.
In this fantasy, would she still be wearing them while they get doused, and then she just keeps them on and wears them home?
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

I would be totally up for this! Where are you located?
Indianfootcouple

Post by Indianfootcouple »

adidasflipflops wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:36 pm I would be totally up for this! Where are you located?
I would have to ship. But love if you’d play with our heels.

Have a look
rex28077@zslsz.com

Post by rex28077@zslsz.com »

Indianfootcouple wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:41 am
adidasflipflops wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:36 pm I would be totally up for this! Where are you located?
I would have to ship. But love if you’d play with our heels.

Have a look
Hello,

If i understand correctly. You want to ship your shoes to someone and let them be used and get them shipped back?

Greetings
Teenmit29

Post by Teenmit29 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:55 pm
Just wanted to share an absolute fantasy of mine. That is for my wife to return home from a night out with the girls with her shoes (or boots, whatever she's wearing) covered with someone's cum.
In this fantasy, would she still be wearing them while they get doused, and then she just keeps them on and wears them home?
That would be the ideal scenario, yes.
Teenmit29

Post by Teenmit29 »

I'm UK