Beautiful Arch & Toe Cleavage Loubs 😍

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loubiloverxxx

Beautiful Arch & Toe Cleavage Loubs 😍

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

So youโ€™re out in town for a few drinks and you notice me sitting at the table next to youโ€ฆ Iโ€™m wearing these Loubs. Whatโ€™s going through your mind?

If you want to hear what went through my mind and resulted in me getting very naughty in the public bathroom then you need to head over to my free OF page to DM with me! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

[url=https://ibb.co/3m0Td2r][img]https ... .jpg[/img]
Image[/url]
footguy1971

Re: Beautiful Arch & Toe Cleavage Loubs 😍

Post by footguy1971 »

What would go through my mind is how do I make your acquaintance and then how can I could get my tongue under your arches and lick the tops of your toenails on that amazing toe cleavage.
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

footguy1971 wrote: โ†‘Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:39 pm What would go through my mind is how do I make your acquaintance and then how can I could get my tongue under your arches and lick the tops of your toenails on that amazing toe cleavage.
Mmmm very horny ๐Ÿ˜ˆ you may even want to lick the upper on my right toe box, if you knew where it had been!! ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
heelsup1

Post by heelsup1 »

wow hot.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmmmmm..
Zac47

Post by Zac47 »

Iโ€™d think about taking my cock between you foot and the shoe, pulling and tugging on the delicate strap until it rips. Then blowing my load onto you toe cleavage because lightly grinding it into your shoe with my foot
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:50 pm
Mmmm very horny ๐Ÿ˜ˆ you may even want to lick the upper on my right toe box, if you knew where it had been!! ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I assume that I would smell your pussy on that shoe and I would definitely lick it. As I licked it clean, I'd drop a load of cum in your other shoe and toes.
heelshooter

Post by heelshooter »

Omg I love this style of Loubs. Would love to lick your gorgeous feet and toe cleavage while youโ€™re wearing these!! Thanks for sharing Laura. Love your OF page btw xxx
i love women's heels
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

footguy1971 wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:32 am
Loubiloverxxx wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:50 pm
I assume that I would smell your pussy on that shoe and I would definitely lick it. As I licked it clean, I'd drop a load of cum in your other shoe and toes.
You wouldnโ€™t just smell it babe, youโ€™d be tasting it! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I bet you would leave a nice big load for me to taste as well?! ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

heelshooter wrote: โ†‘Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:29 pm Omg I love this style of Loubs. Would love to lick your gorgeous feet and toe cleavage while youโ€™re wearing these!! Thanks for sharing Laura. Love your OF page btw xxx
Mmmm youโ€™re so horny Michael! I do love DMโ€™ing with you on my OF page. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฅฐ