New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelover69

New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Post by shoelover69 »

Haven’t posted in awhile but wanted to share an interesting story with possible updates in the future. Lately i have access to offices where ladies sometimes leave their heels or flats behind. There has been a few times where ive been wanting to smell and blast a load inside one of them which happen to be a cute young lady around 26 years old and hopefully catch her wearing the cum filled shoe the next day or at least see some evidence of wear with cum smeared around the sole area.

Here is one of the heels she left behind :shock: :shock:

Those toe prints look amazing don't you think?

If you had a chance to be alone with these, what would you do? Should i blow a load in them? :lol:
Last edited by shoelover69 on Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayooooo

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind

Post by Ayooooo »

Absolutely
hogl

Post by hogl »

What's better than leaving a big load in well-worn office heels? They have already experienced a lot, so the traces of any play will remain invisible. But if they do not dry out, absorbing sweat during the day and cum at night, then this will bring them closer to the moment when they are thrown away.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

shoelover69 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:39 pm Haven’t posted in awhile but wanted to share an interesting story with possible updates in the future. Lately i have access to offices where ladies sometimes leave their heels or flats behind. There has been a few times where ive been wanting to smell and blast a load inside one of them which happen to be a cute young lady around 26 years old and hopefully catch her wearing the cum filled shoe the next day or at least see some evidence of wear with cum smeared around the sole area.

If you had a chance to be alone with these, what would you do? Should i blow a load in them? :lol:

The cute young lady wants you to fill her shoes everyday before she use them. NO CLEANING.
Richie

Post by Richie »

I would also pee into them
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

I would fill the toebox up and spread the cum evenly around the toebox and leave to dry. Hopefully she wears them barefoot and her toeprints get outlined in my dried cum
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

Damn those are lovely well worn, nice prints indeed. I would've licked them clean for her first, then leave some nice lotion for toes in the front
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

hogl wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:07 am What's better than leaving a big load in well-worn office heels? They have already experienced a lot, so the traces of any play will remain invisible. But if they do not dry out, absorbing sweat during the day and cum at night, then this will bring them closer to the moment when they are thrown away.
Tell me about it, ive been wanting to do this for awhile but scared it won't dry fast enough the next day when she comes in to change into them for meetings.
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

FootFreak wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:17 am I would fill the toebox up and spread the cum evenly around the toebox and leave to dry. Hopefully she wears them barefoot and her toeprints get outlined in my dried cum
Oh she wears them barefoot, i see her all the time in them when i pass by her cubicle. There is just so many people around so its hard to take a picture randomly without someone noticing.
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

SirRye wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:47 am
shoelover69 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:39 pm Haven’t posted in awhile but wanted to share an interesting story with possible updates in the future. Lately i have access to offices where ladies sometimes leave their heels or flats behind. There has been a few times where ive been wanting to smell and blast a load inside one of them which happen to be a cute young lady around 26 years old and hopefully catch her wearing the cum filled shoe the next day or at least see some evidence of wear with cum smeared around the sole area.

The cute young lady wants you to fill her shoes everyday before she use them. NO CLEANING.

Oh best believe i wont be cleaning them, ill post an update soon, she also leaves her sock’s behind when she changes into sneakers. Let me tell you, her socks smell amazing but dont know if i should cum inside of it because she will notice.

Image Image

What do you think?