Omegle fun

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thatman1

Omegle fun

Post by thatman1 »

So a couple years back there was a thread of someone going on Omegle and playing with heels while chicks watched. I tried it for myself a few days ago and only tried for about an hour. Finally got a chick who stayed long enough to watch for a couple minutes but then disconnected. I will definitely be trying to again. But I did manage to get her reaction to seeing it. Unfortunately she left before I could finish.

Atlas

Re: Omegle fun

Post by Atlas »

This is interesting, some are discussed & some are curious. Even if your able to have a conversation with them, that guys with an appreciation of nice feet in high heels, find it a turn on to cum over girls feet wearing high heels or cum in their heels & watch the girls put them on.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Please post more would love to see
Kik same as username
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

That look on her face, priceless
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
Shoe_shagger

Post by Shoe_shagger »

We need to see more of this, are you not able to screen record rather than just screenshots, would be interesting to watch reactions
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Shoe_shagger wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:03 am We need to see more of this, are you not able to screen record rather than just screenshots, would be interesting to watch reactions
I have the screen recording still. For this one though I figured screenshots would be best as she didn’t really have too much of a reaction besides that first photo. I’ll try again in the coming weeks when I have some time and if I come across some good reactions I will definitely upload the video. Any idea where a good site to upload would be?
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Also. If anyone else wants to try it out feel free to add on to this thread! Would be nice to get this going
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

I might have to try this sometime. How do you do it? Search certain tags? Love how she told u which she wanted. Did she stay around for the cumshot? For uploading the video if it's not too long maybe try imgur?
Kik same as username
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:24 pm I might have to try this sometime. How do you do it? Search certain tags? Love how she told u which she wanted. Did she stay around for the cumshot? For uploading the video if it's not too long maybe try imgur?
I just put the shoes in frame and skipped all the dudes jacking it (lol) and if a chick came up I’d pop in frame and let them choose which one they wanted. She left after a little bit sadly.
Dudek55

Post by Dudek55 »

Pls more! :))