Charity Shop Finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Charity Shop Finds

Post by brewfan8 »

Tomd1969 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:41 am Thanks for the great comments guys! Much appreciated! I've got a few more charity / thrift store pairs to add, plus a hoard of heels and various undergarments which I've recently managed to obtain from a neighbour (who left a lot of items behind when she moved from our apartments.)

All will be posted soon!
Wow
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Tomd1969 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:41 am Thanks for the great comments guys! Much appreciated! I've got a few more charity / thrift store pairs to add, plus a hoard of heels and various undergarments which I've recently managed to obtain from a neighbour (who left a lot of items behind when she moved from our apartments.)

All will be posted soon!
Don't be scared to share it. The content is awesome
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Another pair from my neighbourhood 'Shoe Fuckers R Us'. The incredible Next "Get The Look' nude high heeled court shoes (pumps) UK size 3, wide fit, an amazing 13cm stiletto heel, with a 2 cm platform.

These are not what you would call overtly senible shoes, but I think amazingly these were worn for office work. The soles look like they have only graced carpet, and the material looks tidy and well looked after (Not scuffed or stained from a night out at a dodgy nightclub)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

If it is the case these were worn by an office girl, in a bank or insurance agents, and matched with a tidy business suit or tan nylons and skirt, I can only imagine the pleasure (and pain) it must have given the previous owners male work collegues to see her bouncing along in these beauties. I doubt much work got done, with all those guys constantly checking out her heels every time she walked past. (And then having to go to the staff toilets to furiously mastubate whilst thinking of rubbing cocks against leather or being naked on their knees before her licking at her feet) If she ever left these under her desk of an evening when she went home, I guess every male member of staff would be lining up after hours to fuck and sniff them.

And they are a fantasic fuck, The cute size making it so nice to enter, the bullet type toe and cushion softness of the inner so welcoming to hard cock. To sit back and see that long sexy heel pointing upwards towards you is so horny. To imagine that same heel risen on the feet of the owner, as you hitch up her skirt, put her across an office desk, your hands holding her ankles, your cock effortlessly slipping into her warm moist cunt. Rating: 5/5.
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

My next pair and probably the classiest of my meagre heel collection.

Ego Red Snakeskin strappy high heeled sandals. Size 4 UK. Flat sole. 11.5 cm heel.

If the truth be told, these didn't come from my local charity shoe supplier, but via an online purchase from a lovely lady in Surrey UK.

Image Image Image Image Image

The moment I saw these, I was instantly transfixed by their elegance. I had visions of said Surrey babe, the ever so slightly ageing trophy wife of a stockbroker, wearing these to a high end soirée somewhere in the commuter belt. (Along with a short shift dress made for those younger than her years.) Cursory glances from the male waiters would have ensued, maybe even the odd pocket fumble during their quiet periods whilst ruminating over these strappy wonders. But ultimately, this pair would have seemed unobtainable even in fantasy; as is the way of class and society.

I can only assume Ms Surrey found these shoes a little too much, as they look hardly worn, and the smell of new leather is so overpowering when sniffed. The elegence is sublime, the style a complete turn on in itself. But as for the practicalities of lovemaking, they are probably one of the worst pairs I own. Although light, the instep is heavily angled making it difficult to let the shoe ride cock, plus the toe straps are tight and awkward. Even when trying to take these from the front, feeling the sharp pointed toe dig into your undercarriage is not the most of erotic experiences. Points picked up for exquisiteness, but maybe the classiest of heels don't always make the best fucks. Rating 2/5
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Awesome thread !
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Thank you for all the kind words I have received over the content of this thread. Much appreciated. I never knew there were so many sexy shoe lovers out there like me.

For todays installment, I thought I would share these M & Co black suede court shoes (pumps). Size 4 UK. 8.5cm heel. Flat sole.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Looking so amazingly retro, I wondered if this pair had quantum leaped to the charity shop from the late 1980s. These shoes are old. They have been worn, literally for years. (The sweet almost kitten type heel displaying very worn caps) But they've always been religiously looked after. The very best shoes of the girl with large hair who you can't quite remember from your school days. Shoes worn to weddings where she was always the bridesmaid and never ever the bride. The Plain Jane.

But Plain Janes should never be underestimated. Deep down inside burns passion, sensuality, and feminine lust.

And so too with their shoes. The best shoes I have ever fucked.

I don't think I could find sufficient words to explain how utterly mind fuckingly sensuous these heels are. The suede is so subtle and soft with the years of wear and care, they are literally like slipping into the warm all enveloping cunt of a high class whore. The softness of the inner lining and angle of the insole so welcoming to cock. The delicate gentle inner of the pointed toe just whispering wonder to you as you penetrate.

But best of all, the pure unadulterated honey of toe sweat the suede has soaked up for decades, given this pair an odour so outstanding, it's enough to almost make you hallucinate. Rating : 5/5 (with distinction)
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Tomd1969 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:11 am Went to my local Charity Shop today and I discovered these Schutz high heeled platform sandals (EU 40). Never heard of this make before but they look like they're made in Brazil. Does anyone know if they are anything special? (or just a cheap pair of tarty shoes?)

I'm trying to imagine what sort of girl would wear these. They are a little bit grubby and there's evidence of small prints and toe jam (which I thought would have been cleaned out before beig taken to a charity shop.) Shoes for a bit of a slut or a good honest tart with a heart?

Any suggestiions or info would be appreciated.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Here in Brazil, this is a top brand. Very expensive shoes. I own myself a few pairs from this great brand.
They sell shoes in US by the way. It's a great find.
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Thanks for the invaluable information Drmgro. It's amazing these shoes could have been worn by some sexy Brazilian party girl on the streets of Rio, and now they've ended up on the other side of the world. The things they must have seen!! :)
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Just bumping this one up again (especially for the amazing Holly if you're reading) More posts and pics coming very soon :)
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

can't wait to see more