Charity Shop Finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: Charity Shop Finds

Post by dangeroussail »

Any new finds?
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

I've picked up a lot of sexy heels recently, dangeroussail. Got a bag full of about 15 pairs of beauties from my local charity shoe sex shop just last week. If only I could find the time to photgraph and upload them all though! (I will try my best to do this soon)
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Finally, another pair from my local 2nd Hand shoe love shop. New Look gold glitter court shoe pumps, size 5, 3.5 inch (9cm) high heel with flat sole.

A really nice pair of sexy shoes, purchased by the previous owner I'm assuming for a special event (a graduation dance?) and then subsequently worn a few times after that, judging by the slight wear inside the shoe themselves and on the bottom of the sole. Not the most outrageous of dress heels but I'm sure they would have been noticed, the way New Look shoes always are always noticed, respected, and lusted after by the heel connoissour.

And altogether a sweet lovely fuck too. The slight angle of the instep making a gentle passage for cock into the toe, the softness of the material making an easy pleasurable ride, while the prevous owner's choice of quality footcreme has left a fragrant aroma to appreciate and savour whilst fucking. Only one downside ... the glitter gets everywhere! (Score: 4/5)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Tomd1969 on Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Next pick up was the below. New Look "Your Feet Are Gorgeous' Black Suede High Heeled Ankle Boots. Size 4. 5 inch (12cm) Heel with 1.5 inch (4cm) platform.

I'm not really a boot man, but seeing these on the shelf in the second hand boot section prompted an impulse buy. I once sat next to a girl on a plane who wore a similar pair, and maybe the reminiscence of watching her twirling those high thin heels all the way from Palma to London Heathrow influenced my purchase. Not the most practical of boots for anything (especially climbing onto a plane) but as aesthetically sexy and tarty as you can get. Prevous owner? who knows ... Young, blond, friendly, white linen slightly see-thru skirts, likes to go to The Balearics for her holidays ... and wear sexy boots like this on her feet.

As for the practicalities of lovemaking, I've always thought having sex with ankle boots is like shagging the proverbial bucket. This pair are no different. But points picked up for style and sexy tartyness. Definitely a pair for cumming over rather than cumming in ... and judging by the stains on the toe of the right one, I wonder if some guy has got there on this pair before me ... (Score 2.5/5)

Image Image Image Image Image Image
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Welcome back Tomd1969, keep them cummin'
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Next up (no pun intended) Next Patent Leather and Suede Loafers, Size 5.5, 3.5 inch (9cm) Block Heel with flat sole.

If truth be told, I hadn't ever looked at this style kind of before, but after being turned onto them by a member of this forum (you know who you are .. and thanks are due your way in shovelfulls) I put my hands on this pair in a rather upmarket second hand shop specifially to see how they romance.

Prevous owner? .. .they haven't been worn! ... I can only assume how this retro 70s style now coming back into fashion was a little too much for the 20 something owner grown up with Vans / Birks etc. as they shipped them off to the needy (me) almost immediately after purchase.

As for the pair themselves, if it was possible to fall in love, marry, and have shoe kids with quality footwear, I would do it all with these. They sex so absolutely incredibly, it's as if they were made not for a woman's foot, but expressly crafted to suit my very own desires. They are so big and chunky and lovely, you can give them everything (and as hard as you like) and these baby's won't even scuff. The inner is soft and warm and inviting, the tongue type lip so coyishly gentle and natural when first entering, and the chiseled type toe box like tickling a goddess' G spot.

It's big girls for me from now on. I think I've found my sole partner. (Rating 5/5 - with distinction.)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image