Shoe sharing: Hellohello's girlfriend sexy worn flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vector

Re: Shoe sharing: Hellohello's girlfriend sexy worn flats

Post by vector »

Socklover93 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:49 am Both Toms and Todd’s to smell now after SGroenjte had his way with it. He did a great job!

The mix of his cum and my gf sweat makes both shoes smelly now :) I really love it!
Great job! I never managed to make Tods smelly, all the ones I have only smell like leather :D
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Yeah pics of her in them
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Sockslover9394

Post by Sockslover9394 »

-
Last edited by Sockslover9394 on Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sockslover9394

Post by Sockslover9394 »

Sgroentje wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:18 am So I start this thread cause I would like to share this amazing experience of shoe sharing with you all.
Last week me and another member Hellohello who lives in the same region started talking about this thing of ours.
He send me some photos of her shoes condition and believe it, it is a scent and dirt lover dream. After some of these photos I was horny and up for this, enough teasing and ready for action. My girlfriend was gone for the day so me and Hellohello both agreed to really actually do this, I was about to fuck his girlfriends shoes and cum inside of them.
After we meet and greet he handed over not one but two pairs of her shoes, some lovely well worn gold colored loafers and delicious well worn Toms.
I hurried back in the house and we corresponded via KiK through the whole session that I was to have with his girlfriends shoes.
That day was the first day, so I decided to break in her gold loafer. Cause no stranger yet had the honor of fucking and cumming in those so far.
With the lovely feeling of her shoe wrapping around my cock I was in heaven. He send some picture of his girlfriend and wow did I got a rush and crush, She is beautiful! all of a sudden it came to me, here I am fucking this absolute attractive gorgeous girl her shoes..
I know it sounds harsh but the way I started fucking and ramming his girlfriends shoes, I probably never pounded my own girl like that. It was hot knowing this might be closest I can get of this gorgeous girl; licking clean the dirt out of her shoes where her feet have been sweating day in day out, licking and lapping it all up like a dog, and swallowing all of it. In the meantime still pounding that other stinky shoe, which I have of course also cleaned up thoroughly before doing so.
So I have been fucking, almost r4ping her shoe for about 2 hours straight that even the pain starting to give in. But I kept ramming, humping and grinding my cock in her shoe. And at the same time cleaning all the dirt, foot sweat and even tasted sand which I gladly and honored licked up for her and swallow. Yummy yummy in my tummy <:0)
With all these tingles and multiple waves of sensations and understandings I could not last any longer and nutted deep inside her shoe right onto the insole toe section where her beautiful toes use to be, and soon will be on my dried cum.

Thank you dude for this wonderful experience hopefully we can keep enjoying it for some long time
I will try and upload some few picture of my best escapade yet! Stay tuned while I get the pictures in order

https://imgur.com/a/xRrsGH3

Hee man! I am back! Pls sent me a message so we can do this again! Cheers!
Last edited by Sockslover9394 on Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
vector

Post by vector »

Looking forward to see an update on the Tod's!