SLUTTY Heels COLLECTION!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

es2005

Post by es2005 »

My gf has been buying more and more heels lately. Her collection has grown too big for the shelf.

I think that each and every pair of these heels are very very sexy. Also what makes them even sexier is that they all have my dried cum stains on them. Each and every pair have dried cum dripping down the inside, outside or even covered in cum. A few pair of them also have mud on them. We usually take her heels in muddy fields to get them dirty.

The sexiest thing is that we have not cleaned these heels for a long time. She simply just wears them out when we go shopping, dinner and everywhere else with the dried cum all over the heels. When she wears them the cum warms up and she tells me that it gets slippery and sticky inside her sandals

this is her collection of heels.

Last edited by es2005 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sexmoreboots

Post by sexmoreboots »

wwooww man these shoes are really hot and sexy, you´re in the heaven dude. the silver high heels are really hot, iam so horny since i saw them.
Man try to cum on them specially cum on pointy toes and behind of the heels too please. and don´t forget post the pictures. i would like to cum on them, but do it for us Thanks

pumpman

Post by pumpman »

on the first page how there is the post of all them heels please cum on the 2nd one that one is soo hot and pls tell your lady to paint her toes blue in itImage.

And the 1st ones to please but tell your lady to do her toes red in these Image thanx sooooooo much :D :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by pumpman on Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

es2005 wrote:My gf has been buying more and more heels lately. Her collection has grown too big for the shelf.

I think that each and every pair of these heels are very very sexy. Also what makes them even sexier is that they all have my dried cum stains on them. Each and every pair have dried cum dripping down the inside, outside or even covered in cum. A few pair of them also have mud on them. We usually take her heels in muddy fields to get them dirty.

The sexiest thing is that we have not cleaned these heels for a long time. She simply just wears them out when we go shopping, dinner and everywhere else with the dried cum all over the heels. When she wears them the cum warms up and she tells me that it gets slippery and sticky inside her sandals

That's amazing - the fact you regularly cum in her heels and never clean them! I think that is so sexy! High heels with cum stains is a major turn on for me! I think it is probably in your best interest to get engaged with this girl as soon as possible....

Anyhow, thanks for the pictures. She has an amazing collection. I hope she gets around to wear them all. Having brand new shoes at home is not that much fun.

I really like the white pointy toes pair and the black pumps. Which brand are the black pumps?

Can we hope to see you play with them?

Thanks!
es2005

Post by es2005 »

Thanks for all the comments everybody. I will get her to wear the white pointy pumps for me.

First i will take her out to a nice place for dinner where she would have to get dressed up in these heels. then i will cum on them when we get home from dinner. I think this is best. since i dont just want to tell her to put on these heels for no reason. wearing them out would be much better. check back for pictures soon.
rupjog

Post by rupjog »

I like NO.2 5 13 14 they are so SEX!!!
lovemyfeet

Post by lovemyfeet »

es2005 wrote:Thanks for all the comments everybody. I will get her to wear the white pointy pumps for me.

First i will take her out to a nice place for dinner where she would have to get dressed up in these heels. then i will cum on them when we get home from dinner. I think this is best. since i dont just want to tell her to put on these heels for no reason. wearing them out would be much better. check back for pictures soon.

please cum scapin white! :P
and
11º
please!
es2005

Post by es2005 »

wow haven't visited this site for a while. Since i am back, im going to post up some pics for you guys to enjoy. Any comments are welcome.

Also i would love to exchange pics with anybody that wants to. I have lots of pics of my gf wearing her sexy high heels.

pumpman

Post by pumpman »

all the pics are nice welcome back lol

im gunna ask you agen lol.....blast the second ones please and dnt cum on your girls feet to high lol i luv seeing it on the toes and shoes while the girl is wearing it :twisted: :twisted:
ultraz

Post by ultraz »

great!!!