SLUTTY Heels COLLECTION!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovemyfeet

Post by lovemyfeet »

lovemyfeet wrote:
es2005 wrote:Thanks for all the comments everybody. I will get her to wear the white pointy pumps for me.

First i will take her out to a nice place for dinner where she would have to get dressed up in these heels. then i will cum on them when we get home from dinner. I think this is best. since i dont just want to tell her to put on these heels for no reason. wearing them out would be much better. check back for pictures soon.

please cum scapin white! :P
and
11º
please!

hehe
nice cum!!

please!!!!
11º!! plzz!!!!
and scarpin withe!
PLEASE!
flipflopsoles

Re: SLUTTY Heels COLLECTION!

Post by flipflopsoles »

Would love to see those platform flip flops cummed hard
yugi

Post by yugi »

:D
Mr.NiceGuy

Post by Mr.NiceGuy »

nice heels! btw beautiful feet of your girl!
but could you plz post some pics of the wegdes! i luv them so!!
heels4thrills84

Re:

Post by heels4thrills84 »

es2005 wrote:wow haven't visited this site for a while. Since i am back, im going to post up some pics for you guys to enjoy. Any comments are welcome.

Also i would love to exchange pics with anybody that wants to. I have lots of pics of my gf wearing her sexy high heels.

Wow great pic not much shoe there though got any with court shoes Mary James maybe
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

when use the site, sometimes loose the chance to find threads like this one, but sometimes m lucky, glad to find this one, please post again!
Wedgecreamer

Re:

Post by Wedgecreamer »

Image[/quote]
These wedges are the hottest heels ever and these pics are amazing, i wanna drown your womans feet in spunk
Wedgecreamer

Re:

Post by Wedgecreamer »

Image[/quote]

i just lost my load for these cream covered toes
es2005

Post by es2005 »

It's been awhile since I've contributed to this site. I felt that it's time for me to start contributing again.

Hope you guys enjoy these pics
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.