SLUTTY Heels COLLECTION!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpmaniac

Re: SLUTTY Heels COLLECTION!

Post by pumpmaniac »

Great shot on sexy feet! :D
Thx for posting 8)
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
es2005

Post by es2005 »

So after being absent for awhile, the time has come for us to make room for a new collection of heels and start contributing again.

I wanted to make this post to gauge if there is any interest from anyone to purchase any of the heels in my gfs current collection so we can make room for new ones.

All her heels have are either a size 5 or 6 and because she wears them on a regular basis, some may be more worn than others.

Please let us know if you are interested in a particular pair, and we can agree on a fair price. Not in this to make money, but would be nice to put towards new heels.

Thanks
Platicum

Post by Platicum »

welcome back
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

[quote="es20
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
es2005

Post by es2005 »

I'm in Canada. Send me a pm!
tamancoreef

Post by tamancoreef »

Great collection!
Please, cum in flip flop platform!
aced985

Post by aced985 »

I'm a killer for stripper heels and the pictures of you cumming on the clear shoes with the cone shaped heel are flipping hottness! Hope you can post more if you can!
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

Thanks for your contribution! really hot stuff! I'm trying to get my gf to wear more heels but she really likes nike free sneakers. Still trying to sell those heels?
es2005

Post by es2005 »

Recently cum over my gf's clear platform heels after she gave me a shoejob in them.

After all this time, I still have a soft spot for platform stripper heels.
IMG_5412.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
es2005

Post by es2005 »

skecherfanatic wrote:Thanks for your contribution! really hot stuff! I'm trying to get my gf to wear more heels but she really likes nike free sneakers. Still trying to sell those heels?
Yeah, there are actually a few heels that we are still trying to get rid of, but just haven't had the time to get them posted. If you are interested in any of them, let me know. My gf is itching to make room for some new heels.