Are you into Girls' stinky shoes ?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ErinaNakiri

Re: Are you into Girls' stinky shoes ?

Post by ErinaNakiri »

Ow hot damn! She really got some sexy feet lone the soles, and the carelessness about her sweaty feet into the slippers love it, feet and shoes deserve some mouthpampering
I can only agree with you !
I have to admit, she's the most exciting shoe seller I've ever met.

L0V3H33L5 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:10 pm Man, you are one lucky dog! I would fuck the shit out of those first shoes pics and cum all over in it but how could I get one like that? Lol
You're right, I feel lucky to have met this girl. This first pair of shoes is by far the smelliest pair of heels I've ever stuck my nose into.

presh wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:06 pm I would love to fuck those stan smiths! Got anymore of her in them?
Seethegirls wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:13 pm Definitely need more of the Stan Smith!!
These are the only photos I could find

heelguy000 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:54 pm I’d want to fuck her heel good then have her put them on walk around in my load.
Yeah i'd love to meet that girl irl to play with her feet and shoes

Sniffer_84 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:55 am
Hi Gus

I'm with you there!

Well sort of.

I strategically choose shoes that my girlfriend has to leave semen-less, just for her own fragrance, but I'll be sniffing those while I unload loads after loads into her other shoes to dry. 😈

Classic pumps are best to leave alone. I find they smell the best. The mix of foot sweat and worn leather is intoxicating.
Hi !

Glad we share the same tastes :wink:

Yes, classic pumps are so good, with sexy toesprints and foot crud

titans rule wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:35 am wow! thats crazy! keep updates
A few photos of the slippers I bought from her

I received them in a sealed bag :wink:
When I opened the bag the smell caught my nose, they smell so strong, but still have a feminine scent

Thank you all for visiting this thread, i'll keep you updated !
heelguy000

Post by heelguy000 »

You ever pounded her Mary Janes?
ErinaNakiri

Post by ErinaNakiri »

heelguy000 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:58 am You ever pounded her Mary Janes?
I've never had the chance
ErinaNakiri

Post by ErinaNakiri »

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been here !

I'm still in contact with that girl who sold me her stinky shoes and slippers :wink:
Here's a sneak preview of the package I'm about to receive

These little beauties have been worn during long shifts, for several months.
I'm so hyped ! :D
Last edited by ErinaNakiri on Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12345abcde

Post by 12345abcde »

ErinaNakiri wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 pm Image

Hi everyone,

My name is Gus, and I would like to thank all the community of this forum that helped me to feel less lonely during several long celibacy, as well as this girl who helped me to feel less lonely and played with me until I felt better.

Let me know if you are interested in the comment section, so I can continue to share my experiences :wink:

I want to say that I don't cum into shoes. I'm really into the smell, and I don't want to ruin it with my own semen :oops:

To begin I want to say that it wasn't really easy for me to get well worn shoes from girls, i feel like it depends on where you live, which country, large cities or smaller towns etc.

In my case, it wasn't really easy to find a pretty girl who on top of that offers to sell her smelly shoes at a reasonable price.
So I decided to buy worn shoes on dedicated websites, although I had a lot of bad surprises (seller claiming that their product is "really smelly", but in reality it is not the case, some scams...) , I ended up being lucky, and met a really nice girl, from the same country as me (As you may have noticed, English is not my native language).
She was a waitress in a bar, always in uniform. She has an influencer's like body. Flat belly, beautiful curves, long athletic legs, very sexy feet, and on top of that I think she is really cute :oops:
I was very interested in her work shoes. They had been used for months, even years... Walking all day long from table to table. The amount of sweat stuck in these beauties is insane.

They smell so strong, if I leave them in the open air, my room will quickly stink like the inside of her shoe :oops:
When I first opened the bag and stuck my face into her stinky work shoe it was almost too much for me, but I'm used to it now and I love it !
What a delicious surpise, this goddess had stuffed her stinky shoe with her worn and smelly panythose, for free !
I keep them inside a vacum bag to preserve the smell as much as i can.

I hope you enjoyed this little thread I started, I have more shoes so i can share it if you want to ! :wink:
Thank you for reading this
Would look a sniff of these