Foot fun with 2 online girls (Update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lousoum9

Re: Awesome day meeting this girl!

Post by lousoum9 »

omg dude you are so lucky she had great feet!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Fuck. Tease!!!!
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

Jesus so hot!
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Hadnโ€™t heard from our lovely asian beauty then suddenly get a text around evening time. She then blesses us with an incredible picture of her new pedi and her worn clear heels! OMG. I love her little random teases.

On a separate note Iโ€™ve found another girl that has amazing feet and is very open to the whole foot fetish idea. Ill keep yโ€™all posted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mr.m6 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
thearkivist

Re: Awesome days meeting 2 girls! (Update)

Post by thearkivist »

This could be the start of something very special. Keep at it with her.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Ok guys huge update for second girl. Her feet are absolutely amazing! So started asking her for shoes, she immediately asked if I wanted to buy foot pictures ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was like well damn she read my mind in a way. So I gave her my number and we started txting. We started talking about all kinds of thing from feet to life. I asked her for her most worn pairs and she sent me a few to choose from. Of those I asked to see the heels on and omg they she made them look so sexy. She then told me that shes had multiple guys suck her toes and even gave a fj. At this point im ready to explode lol. Shes super cool and hope this lasts forever lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

Oh wow. That's a second jackpot.
Awesome!!!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

lucky guy
time for me to get crazy on social platforms too
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Hey guys, small update from asian beauty (first girl) so she messaged me randomly and sent me 2 sexy pictures of her feet in those sexy worn clear heels. After talking for a bit we agreed that I could buy her a pair of pumps for her feet to destroy. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ canโ€™t wait for that! Things are going great with both girls.

Stay tuned for the update on the other girl it gets good.
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: Foot fun with 2 online girls (Update)

Post by Leevoy »

So hot that first asian is totally into leather