Help to cum in shoes(bay area)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kiddo99

Help to cum in shoes(bay area)

Post by Kiddo99 »

Nvm, no one cares and thank you guys anyways
Last edited by Kiddo99 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kiddo99

Re: Help to cum in shoes(bay area)

Post by Kiddo99 »

if ANYONE is from San Jose, or the bay area. Please feel free to pm me if you want to help me unload some of your own Jizz into the shoes of one of these girls^
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Which one? Dude do both!! If i was in the area I’d jump on them like crazy.
Kiddo99

Post by Kiddo99 »

Marofeet wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:08 pm Which one? Dude do both!! If i was in the area I’d jump on them like crazy.
I can't afford to buy both tbh. But I'm down to workout a payment deal w someone if they'd like me to get both. Id be willing to let them fuck a shoe of each girl. I'm legit about this, if anyone wants to pm me, please do so. I'm not scamming anyone, and if someone is down ill show them these girls profile info to prove this is all real, or ANY requested information that you guys need, for proof or any sort. Feel free to ask me. I'm willing to talk
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

I'd go for the first chick if she throws in some goth shoes. Sadly I am not in the Bay area. Wish you guys fun if it goes well!
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

Second one, love the blue shoes and the fact sheis sat in one shoe showing off her foot.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Kiddo99 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:29 pm
Marofeet wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:08 pm Which one? Dude do both!! If i was in the area I’d jump on them like crazy.
I can't afford to buy both tbh. But I'm down to workout a payment deal w someone if they'd like me to get both. Id be willing to let them fuck a shoe of each girl. I'm legit about this, if anyone wants to pm me, please do so. I'm not scamming anyone, and if someone is down ill show them these girls profile info to prove this is all real, or ANY requested information that you guys need, for proof or any sort. Feel free to ask me. I'm willing to talk
I PMed you :)
Kiddo99

Post by Kiddo99 »

Marofeet wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:44 pm
Kiddo99 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:29 pm
I PMed you :)
I either didn't receive your PM, or somethings going haywire
Kiddo99

Post by Kiddo99 »

Nvm
Kiddo99

Post by Kiddo99 »

Last edited by Kiddo99 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.