Buying worn heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kevin1234

Buying worn heels

Post by Kevin1234 »

Did anyone based in the US or around New England area in the US, used offer up to buy worn heels or any shoes before. I'm willing to try it. If yes tell me about how you went about it.
DrFlats

Re: Buying worn heels

Post by DrFlats »

I’ve recently started buying used shoes on Offer Up (Based in the PNW). So far I’ve bought 3 pairs from two separate women. I just look for a pair that strikes my fancy and ask them if I can buy them. I usually use the line of “I’m interested in buying these. I can meet today if you’re available.” Either they say it’s available and we’ll set up a time to meet, or if they already sold it they’ll let me know. I hate when I see guys on Poshmark asking “are these smelly” because I don’t want the women to be put off from selling to a man. If they look used, they’re most likely gonna have some sort of smell. Don’t make it creepy.
I always have some sort of alibi for why I’m buying in case they ask. The first woman I met asked if it was a gift for my mom or girlfriend. I just said “yeah, it’s for my girlfriend, but she’s out of town right now so...” and then she said “Well she’s gonna love them!” (Little did she know it was me who was gonna love them). The second woman I met didn’t ask anything, but she did say she had a bunch more shoes for sale if I was interested. I said I’d take a look, but I didn’t see anything else on her page that I wanted (sometimes I wonder if she was hinting that she’d sell me shoes that weren’t posted, like she knows why I wanted her worn heels).
Some women may model the shoes on they’re own, but I never ask them to. I actually found the first woman’s Poshmark page were she also listed the flats I wanted, and I looked through her old listings to find pictures of her and her feet.
So my advice is: 1)Don’t be creepy 2)They just want money for their shoes, so they shouldn’t care that you’re a guy buying them 3)Be kind, and be on time. I’m rated at 5 stars just from buying because I’m friendly, punctual, and commutative.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I've used Offerup and generally it's been good for me. I keep it very straightforward. If I see something I want I'll message them and ask a few questions about the shoes. After I agree to buy them, I always tell them I'm a guy just to make sure they're comfortable dealing with me--and it's never been an issue. We then plan to meet at some public space and make the exchange. And that's it. It's basically a business transaction.
Mistress Gill

Post by Mistress Gill »

The sites not working in the UK, and UK site I can sell my heels, stockings etc on
klapeczek

Post by klapeczek »

I support :)
Szewc to ma fajna fuche :D